I have a funny feeling I'm getting dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
munk said:
...If you dropped a brick on someone's head by accident, what would you tell them? You're not sorry because you didn't mean it?
Funny you should use this example. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I were moving a shed in the backyard and I used too much force and knocked the roof off which came down and hit her on the head almost knocking her out.

I never did say "Sorry", I was too busy giving her first aid, making her comfortable, and making arrangements to take her to the hospital. We got an MRI and as it turned out it was just a nasty bruise but there was no concussion. She knew I didn't do it intentionally and I'm sure she appreciated me staying calm and attending to her needs a lot more than she would have appreciated me wringing my hands in guilt and sorrow.

munk said:
...I'm trying to remember one of your more brilliant performances...You owed an apology there in my opinion. And just about every man or woman, ape or cockroach who read the thread thought the same...

You are truly amazing, Munk. I had no idea that you were privy to the thoughts of every man and women who reads this forum as well as the thoughts of the Apes and Cockroaches - that just blows my mind!

While we are on the subject, if you went through all the insensitive and contrary posts I have ever made, not once would you find where I ever insulted anyone personally or called anyone a name. Unfortunately I can't say the same for posts directed at me.

So, to all those who have had to resort to this type of lower behavior, I say "I'm Sorry". Yes it's true. I am sorry to have brought out your worst and revealed the limits of your thought processes. (Only those to whom this applies should be offended by this)

Yes Ben- the small creatures talk to me and I have ESP for humans.

You've never called anyone a name as far as I can tell.

munk

A lot of the forumites gave you some very frank but right on advice. You can change YOU if you are so motivated. From your past post, you sound like a very nice person, and that is definitely a plus!!! Look critically, yet positively at your faults, and do your best to daily improve on yourself, without getting too fanatical about the changes; the journey, should you wish to take it, will be a fantastic learning experience, and will bring you closer to your goal.

It's easy to get back in shape... Join a gym, eat well, and enjoy the metamorphosis; just don't get too hung up on the end result. If you'd like some personalized input. I'd be more than happy to help you out. I'm sure you have a heck of a lot more positive things going on with the body/mind unit known as philthygeezer :eek: , than negative ones. Are you willing to experiment, and even make some empowering changes? I thought so; you've already won 50% of the battle, and will soon be finding success in your amorous endeavors...

P.S. You'll also soon be pleasantly discovering that many females definitely appreciate "sex fiends"; get your body and mind prepared for the notoriety!

Best wishes:

Dan :)

munk said:
What have you been doing, Dan? munk

Hi Munk; I've been lurking regularly, staying in touch with the great HI crew as it were, albeit virtually, and in "sneaky Pete mode".

I must say that I'm a bit disappointed that I can't find someone to make a great sheath, and redo a wooden handle for me... I would have no problem getting placed on a long "Terry Sisco work project waiting list". I'm basically waiting to place an order or so with Uncle Bill... People like Terry are invaluable for us hobbyists, and I evermore appreciate the skills that many people like him are blessed with.

I'm already set up with Pen for getting the blades as close to magic as 'the powers that be' permit. I also appreciate Pen; he's a great asset like you are on the forum.

Best wishes, Munk!

Dan :)

You should try the handle yourself. The sheath seems harder to me.
I knew something was missing around here-the Doctor Dan voice.

munk

Time to give it a rest. Lots of good stuff, but degenerating into below the belt blows. Listen up, folks, you don't treat others as less than you on this forum.

Try to remember UB does stick his nose in now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back