I need your prayers please....

Prayers for you and your wife!!
I really hope she gets through this as well as possible!!

Kind Regards!! X

Update: we went in to get the catheter removed that was I place to drain the lungs. The doctor said she seems to be much better, X-rays look better, BUT he wants to leave the tube in for another couple weeks to be sure the lungs don't fill back up with fluid.

He scared soraia a bit bye telling us that she needs to get around, get some movement going threw out the body to get strong again, because she may need the strength it if things go wrong down the road. But he said she could also be fine.
They don't know, just said prepare for the worse but expect the best.

Thanks for the update. You are doing great being strong for her, but I know it must be ripping you apart. Hopefully, she will be able to get up a move around a bit. Not only Dr.'s orders, but it will make her feel a little better.

Thanks for the update. You are doing great being strong for her, but I know it must be ripping you apart. Hopefully, she will be able to get up a move around a bit. Not only Dr.'s orders, but it will make her feel a little better.

Yes she does, but from the chemo she's very tired. Better than she was weeks ago, but it sounds like the first two are the easiest. And she's losing her hair which is devastating for a beautiful person with long blond hair. I told her she's beautiful with hair and she'll be beautiful without it, and this is only temporary, and I'll buy her a wig or a scarf, whatever makes this a little easier. Thank you guys. One day at a time.

Thanks for the update, keep at her to get some movement going, even if it's a little bit, pull the husband card, ask her to do it for you, at this point she knows all you are doing for her and if she thinks that this is something she can do for you step be more apt to try.

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

The hard thing is she is on 3 liters of oxygen 24/7. The machine upstairs produces oxygen with a 40 foot hose, but to get around downstairs or outside she needs the oxygen tank wheeled around with her. It will be another big one to eventually get off the oxygen.

Do prep for her taste buds to change as you will have to get creative with finding foods that she will like to eat/can stomach through the process of ridding herself of the cancer via chemo. Make sure you find some rest for yourself too as you have to be there for her.

Will send out some prayers and good will in hopes that things get better. Sorry to hear of your recent struggles man. May God be with you and your family.

Glad a few things are working hopefully she will get off the oxygen soon. Just mostly checking so you guys know Still praying and sending good thoughts for her recovery,
Take care of yourself too Krav.
Tim

Keeping hope for your family Krav, hold on day to day, keep letting us know if you need anything.

I'm fine, still here at the hospital. The first round of chemo had some side effects, tingling in her fingers and toes, damage to the nerve endings that may or may not come back. They had to switch the chemo because continued use would definitely cause irreversible damage, but this concoction seem to work great for knocking the cancer down.

So now we have to come every week, and hopefully things keep improving. Her cough came back a couple days ago and she still in pain, and we left the oxygen on during our visit so we are stuck here till they deliver more oxygen so we can get home.

My heart and continued prayers continue to go out to you. Hoping the new chemo works even better and that her cough and pain subside.

I took a half day of work today to be with soraia. She was up most of the night coughing. She was at the foot of my bed early this morning crying. She was despaired, she's not sure if she's making the right decision with the treatment.
I assured her sure was, and it's not her fault, this is our spiritual journey for all of us, we are eternal beings, we never get it done, and we can't get it wrong. And of course I love you. And I'm hear for you no matter what comes down the road we will get thru it together. She's just coughing a lot now that she switch the chemo, I told her to give it some time and in a couple days if your not better we will call our doctor.

Oh yeh, CANCER SUCKS

Thinking of you Krav Brother. I hope things have improved. Prayers for you and your love.

Sending some smoke for your wife Krav. I know how hard it is to want to protect your loved one from something like this. I hope good fortune smiles on the both of you.

Thank you everyone. My wife has had this swelling inflammation in her jaw, at first she thought it was dental, but the doctors today ordered a bunch of ex rays. They never checked the mouth or head, brain for anything. So, we are praying this is just something else, she can't take much more.

Back