I need your prayers please....

I have been following this thread, just didn't have any words for you that hadn't already been said.

I'm so sorry for your loss, you two went through a lot together, that's a testament to your love. I hope that with some time you can heal a bit.

You're an incredibly strong person, I admire your strength in what you have had to deal with. Stay strong, remember to eat and sleep, and try to enjoy the company of others.

Take care.

I too have been following your thread when I first encountered it a few weeks ago. I read, I cried, I prayed for the first time in years. I felt your frustration, having seen it all too closely all too many times.
My deepest condolences for your lost.

Steven Lee, MD

Things are getting pretty strange here now. My understanding was the mother, and possible the aunt we're going to stay 2 weeks. Now I'm hearing they are staying till December 11-2 months. Huh.

Nobody has asked me what my plans are? Am I staying, going, anything. Because they could give a rip about me. It's $$$$$$

And here's the kicker. My step son tells me. Oh yeh my father is coming to stay with us next week guess he will stay in the other room. Thanks for asking bud.

Greed

The vultures are circling. They have no clue I'm hiring my own attorney. I really don't think there attorney who's a friend of a friend of a friend, will make sure I'm in there best interest.

It saddens me to watch this type of behavior.

"The family" always makes a show after to claim how close they were and what they were promised. Was there a current will, if so I'd get it into the hands of a good attorney now before they all come swooping in.

I hate to say it but it'll get stranger, are you in a house, whose name is the house under, if there are assets you need to protect them now. If I sound cold I apologize but it's important to protect yourself. I just saw an old friend this past week, his wife passed away a year ago, after 35 years of marriage found himself deep in debt and homeless. He was unaware of the things his kids did with his wife's consent that he was left out in the cold, take care of yourself.

There is no will. The house and truck are in soraias name. My step sons dirtbag father never paid a cent for child support. Hopefully I'm supposed to get a settlement along with her son as benificeraies on life insurance. If I get that I'm gone, I would cut soraia checks every month for whatever. It's funny, soraia told me she was never married, but when we were filling out the death certificate her son had them put his father on there as being married. Lol. It was like a bunch of peasants trying to get there name on a lottery ticket.

I got a storage unit yesterday. I'm moving some of my personal items in it today before they grow feet.

We spoke about putting soraias ashes into the ocean at myrtel beach. Honestly I'm not going with them, I'm already tired of all the yelling in Portuguese in my house. I have zero peace.
I want to do my own ceremony with soraia, at myrtel beach.

My grandpa said "you never really know who your friends are until a dollar shows up". I have seen this time and time again. Some people will sale their soul for a measly amount of money. My grandpa also said "never take an ill gotten dollar or it will come back to haunt you". This has always been the case also. Protect yourself the best you can,but don't stoop to their level and it will all work out. Get an experienced attorney in these matters. Best of luck! I also would offer my services for a small fee. No bodies,no proof, no problem. Lol.

My grandpa said "you never really know who your friends are until a dollar shows up". I have seen this time and time again. Some people will sale their soul for a measly amount of money. My grandpa also said "never take an ill gotten dollar or it will come back to haunt you". This has always been the case also. Protect yourself the best you can,but don't stoop to their level and it will all work out. Get an experienced attorney in these matters. Best of luck! I also would offer my services for a small fee. No bodies,no proof, no problem. Lol.

I agree. I sat down and spoke with everyone. I explained how hard the past six months have been for me, and that I'm grieving. I said I want anyone who is supposed to get something from this to get it. But I really want us to work together and that way we all can move forward with our lives. The mother and aunt are all ready having a difficult time living here in the USA. It will be difficult for them to stay here for 2 months. I bought a movie on YouTube in Portuguese and hooked up my computer to our tv so they could at least try to enjoy themselves a little bit.

I skyped with the aunts husband who speaks very good English. I think we are on the same page. But the son needs to shut his mouth up a bit, this kid think he knows everything. He was screwing up the death certificate when the proper info was needed.
We will see how this go's with a attorney.

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's passing, Troy. She fought the good fight though, and now she's at peace. As for the family, I'm not surprised by their behavior. I went though something similar a few years ago when my Dad passed. The lawyer is a good idea, you are in no condition to think clearly, he will represent your interests. Again, I'm sorry, my Friend.

God Troy, I'm so very sorry. I don't have the words to express my sympathy. I feel for you, and pray you have strength to get though step by step.

My god. Today I recieved the life insurance packet from met life. Soraia, forgot to put any beneficiaries, or they made a mistake. Then it automatically gos to the mother. I'm in big, big, big, trouble if this is true. I don't even have the money yet to pay for soraias cremation.

Please pray for me, I really need this to come in.

Hang in there Troy, steady.
Talk with your lawyer and see if you can get things straightened out.
If you need to get paperwork regarding a civil suit for reimbursement if all else fails.

Krav,
This year has been extremely difficult for You, I hope things get better from here.

Troy, just make sure someone is looking out for you, it's a difficult time right now and an extra head with your interest at heart like a lawyer is always a great idea.

IMG_9152.jpg

Troy,
It finally stopped raining over here tonight. I lit a sky lantern for your wife tonight and said a prayer wishing her safe passage to the next life. It's a custom in Asian countries. Unfortunately my night photography stills are not up to par. But I just wanted to share something with you to know that there are folks out there who care.

View attachment 483600

Troy,
It finally stopped raining over here tonight. I lit a sky lantern for your wife tonight and said a prayer wishing her safe passage to the next life. It's a custom in Asian countries. Unfortunately my night photography stills are not up to par. But I just wanted to share something with you to know that there are folks out there who care.

Big thanks, that is beautiful, I'm very touched.

Back