I need your prayers please....

When do you think Soraia's parents will arrive?

The cousin who speaks English said soraias mom applied for a 24 hour emergency passport, then we gave them the documents for this and the visa. I don't know. I hope sooner than later. The consulate can be jerks if they want to.

so glad for the relief. I hope her parents have a smooth process, it can be entirely complicated but amazing things can be done in a hurry when need be.

Unbelievable, I just spoke with the doctor. He said what do you think, I said amazing. He said no it's a miracle. He said he was thinking outside the box the other night, he was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at her. He said it was the steroids and the machine that saved her.
He said the underlying cause is still there, but go and celebrate. While I agree with this I'm looking into other alternative medicine. They said there is nothing more they can do.
I have huge amounts of b-17 on hand and 2 pounds of apricot seeds to start. These destroy cancer. And some other stuff. Ideally I would like to put her into a hospital that does alternative medicine.

Big thanks to everyone for helping us through this. This is a roller coaster ride like no other.

Oh boy, I'm sitting here with soraia and I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do next. Because the doctors told us that they gave her the best chemo and they don't have anything else.

She did not understand it this way, she thought they weren't going on with the chemo because of her condition at that time. And now she's a little better, they are going to find something to treat her. So she is panicking now, we asked to get the doctors back here to explain everything better.

All the doctors appointments on October 6th have been cancelled, we just looked it up.

All the doctors said as long as they have been phycians they have never seen someone in soraias condition turn around, they said it is a miracle.

As long as she keeps improving they said they will consider some form of treatment.

Troy, check your Gmail. I do work for a biotechnology company based out of the Cleveland clinic. I sent you the link to an open enrollment for their drug which has show to shrink tumors in preclinicals. But she has to fit the genetic markers and other criteria. Your docs will know better.

Troy, check your Gmail. I do work for a biotechnology company based out of the Cleveland clinic. I sent you the link to an open enrollment for their drug which has show to shrink tumors in preclinicals. But she has to fit the genetic markers and other criteria. Your docs will know better.

Yes, I got it thanks. I showed one of the underling doctors he said to show the head honcho.
We have suposivly a world recognized doctor, Jeffery Crawford . He should know what to do. But it all depends on her, if she keeps improving they will try something. If she doesn't , well , it's not good then. then we will need another miracle

Back in the ER. Had to call 911 ambulance came, same problems it seems have to run all test again. Being admitted again.

I will be praying for another miracle. Stay strong.

Co2 is fine, now they are looking into blood clots and or infection. My god this poor woman has been through so much.

Thank you

Doctors said there is a mass in her windpipe now, looks like the cancer.

Still praying for your wife and you brother, may strength, courage, peace and relief find you both.

Thanks everyone. They adjusted the meds, and there is a lot . They wanted to release her today, but she asked to stay another day to make sure.

She was gasping for air for about 20 minutes last night. She was sleeping when I left. I was downstairs making a kale, Apple, carrot apricot seed juice for her. I came up and her eyes were rolling back in her head, dizzy, and clamy and sweaty. That's when I called 911. It scared the crap out of her and me. If I was somewhere else I believe the outcome would of been dramatically different. Thank god e.m.s. Got there quick.

Back