I Want to Believe The truth is Out There Giveaway

Thanks for the laughs, the wife and I enjoyed the story and comments. Im in, as Im a big sci-fi nerd. Hopefully the aliens I make first contact with will be the friendly E.T. type and not the acid bleeding face munching type.
I cant blame the aliens for wanting that woodswalker, thats a cool little knife. :)

We got some great story tellers round here I couldn't even tell such a story were it true.

I am in why not

I was hoping that you were going to give away the Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise knife but this will do . I am in please .

Harry

I'm in. And I enjoyed the story that went with it. Reminds me of the time.......... I forgot, the government told me not to talk about it.

April 1st is almost over, but feel free to continue commenting and enter the give-away. In the meantime, an FBI investigation is underway.

4mKhXNk.jpg

Nanu Nanu!

Translation: Cool giveaway! When I beamed r8shell up she had a knife about this long in her hands.

74FE3438-5726-43C9-B004-3ACF9FC658E6.jpeg

I'm in!

It's a perfect knife to carry when I'm working late in the barn and the Midnight Dog Soldiers come through my acreage. They ride quietly, always on dark, lightly spotted horses, wearing subdued headdress, and carrying long war lances and clubs and bows. Their faces and bodies are always dark even in the brightest moonlight and their hooves leave only the faintest tracks that are gone by sunup. They usually come from the south and east, moving downward from the highest point of my smaller field where it rises to 7000' above sea level. They travel west across the large field unhindered by fence or gate and then cut south again towards Pikes Peak. My horses always wicker to them and jostle for position as if to say, "Come get me, take me with you!" and they are excited all the next day. I never interrupt the riders, but I watch quietly from the barn as their silhouettes pass across the stars that crowd the horizon. If I get that tingle up my spine around sunset in the summertime that usually precedes a visit of the Midnight Dog Soldiers, I will leave a small offering by the west fence: Usually small bags of dried corn, tobacco, and some deerskin and sinew for moccasin repairs. The offerings are always gone on nights I see them, and on other nights when the horses make their pleas.

Zieg

Last edited:
As an X-Files fan, and someone who has long wanted to try a Woods Walker, I am in.

Great story! My FIL was born in Pecos, and my wife's entire family plus our daughter all graduated from TX Tech and go to a church camp in Paisano every summer so I am very familiar with West Texas so count me in...anything can happen out in that forsaken place.

32577470397_8b45078501_b.jpg

Thanks for the story, Almost belived it ‘til I saw the date. I’m in, and thanks for the chance to play. I don’t have a cat, so I should be OK.

Back