If you could only have 1

I have to do the splitting myself..

The ash2 is a blade I really regret not getting.

I’m there with you. I passed on the ASH2 cause I had the NMFSH. I figured it was close enougho_O:(
One day I’ll score an ASH2 and ffbm :) one day:D

That’s like saying if you can only have one firearm. All depends on the task at hand. I’d go with the 5 firearms rule
1. 10/22 Ruger for small game
2 . Personal sidearm glock 19
3. In close home defense benelli m4
4. Fast moving primary piece 5.56 lwrc ic spr with 8 mags
5. Long range precision piece steyr ssg 69 with nightforce scope 308

busse
1. Small work meaner street
2. EDC ratmandu INFI
3. Tactical fighter sjtac
4. General survival sfno
5 heavy work AnnBM

Currently, it is the TGULB. I fear it has spoiled me something fierce. I now want all my kin to have the Nuclear Meltdown Treatment in Satin or Competition Finish with Black G-10.

GTW1WAp.jpg

I think I said before it would be either the TGULB or the HR2. Well, I was headed out camping this weekend. Well, glamping. But anyway, I knew I’d need a Busse for working campfires, and the possible emergency. I mean, you always have to consider “emergency.” I grabbed one of my TGULBs. And I have not been disappointed. I could have grabbed an HR2 just as easily, but I thought “light is better.” And it was. So, at this point, my “only one” would more likely be a TGULB. It just slightly edges out the HR2.

I’m currently debating a question similar to the one that started this thread. Not sure if I should ask it as a companion question, or if it’s worth starting a new thread over. Don’t want to hijack, but I don’t want to clutter the forum, either. Oh, well. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

If you could only have one Busse from the current website offerings, what would it be?

I’m currently debating a question similar to the one that started this thread. Not sure if I should ask it as a companion question, or if it’s worth starting a new thread over. Don’t want to hijack, but I don’t want to clutter the forum, either. Oh, well. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

If you could only have one Busse from the current website offerings, what would it be?
TGULB DC, black g10

Had a 11 for a few years. Loved it too but the 10 carries lighter and more nimble for finer tasks for me. Either one is a awesome but the 10 sneaks in the lead just enough I’d take this.

Back