If you could only have 1

I would never have never sold that thing to Mike if I didn't have another, although the Cerakoted version is the smoothest finish that's ever been offered on the Forsaken Mistress. Even the Nuclear option is competition finish which has machining marks. The cerakoted version is perfect Satin under that camouflage coating. This is because unlike the typical Busse blade coating, Cerakote shows every imperfection.

Enjoy her, she deserves to be used!

I would never have never sold that thing to Mike if I didn't have another, although the Cerakoted version is the smoothest finish that's ever been offered on the Forsaken Mistress. Even the Nuclear option is competition finish which has machining marks. The cerakoted version is perfect Satin under that camouflage coating. This is because unlike the typical Busse blade coating, Cerakote shows every imperfection.

Enjoy her, she deserves to be used!
Thank you Sir for passing it on to me, and for the knowledge!

I wish brothers....times are tough right now. Had to sell everything but my 3 ARs, one pistol and my TGLB.

Interesting question! I think I could be quite happy with the Basic 9 or the Camp Tramp. Of course that new Regulator beast would do just about anything I asked of it and then some...or the beloved satin ASHBM offering that ran away with our hearts.

My amended vote goes for the new full flat grind Ratmandu. When I pulled that thing out of the package, I knew instantly that we had a winner at hand.

I have some old leather laying around. Maybe this would be a good time to use it.

Honestly, I'd probably go with the team Gemini ultra light brigade (even though I don't have one yet.... it's on order).

I love using my bgtg, a lot in fact. My biggest complaint about it is how heavy it is to carry. It's great when I'm using it, but when I'm hiking a lot it gets annoying.

Since I'm carrying it way more than using it, I figure the trade off of weight on my belt and giving up impact in chops is worth it if I can't swap blades to tailor my gear to my mission.

Back