If you had $175......

Probably a Bradford Guardian. I own the 3 and 4 in M390. There is a 3.5 model too. Not sure which one could be purchased with $175 but think the 4 is under $225.
Bladehq has a sale on them right now. I just picked up a 3.5 with 3d scales this week for $130. Still some left but looks like they are running out.

Spike Diesel -

I think you will like the GB if you are into honest folders that do the job very well. Gayle Bradley is one of those rare knife makers who always seems to put function over form, not they ever look back-woodsey clunky.

I got a GB2, I couldn’t find a 1 and I do like the looks of the 2 better. I can deal with the no choil and thinner liners.

This! I have one in the mail on its way to me right now!
Another excellent knife , congrats ! :thumbsup:
7nVquCa.jpg

I'd save up $8 more and buy the Benchmade Osborne. I've had my eye on it for months, and don't really NEED it, but I feel like if I don't buy it when I have the cash, it will always be there torturing me; the one I SHOULD'VE saved for, instead of buying all these "lesser" knives.

Hogue EX01 or Benchmade Mini Presidio II. Or put a few bucks with that $175 and maybe get the Hogue EX automatic A01 or the Benchmade Mini Auto Stryker.

Benchmade Griptillian in M390 steel.
or
Paramilitary2 and you have enough left over to buy a Ladybug for when a small knife is best :thumbsup: I was carrying this combo today but a Para2 in M4 and the Ladybug in ZDP-189.

Or you could almost squeak to the Para2 with 52100 steel.

Why ? You ask why ?
The Benchmade is superior in handle and steel than a whole lot of knives out there. I love this thing ! ! ! !

The Para2 is even a better blade shape for modern tasks (package opening so it can be closed up if the customer doesn't buy the product and for mechanic work).
The Para is super pocket friendly (the Griptillian is a bit of a pocket hog; I carry it in a belt pouch)
The Ladybug is a must have in a small knife; it is so strong and well made and pleasing to hold and use. It's the only folder my girl friend will carry everyday and I agree it is a very desirable knife.

That Benchmade exclusive sounds pretty interesting.

Merited - I'd get another Spyderco Gayle Bradley, my current EDC, because it is a great all-purpose folder, and because one of my jealous knife buddies snatched up the one I had so I have to buy a replacement.

I dont know why the Bradley hasn’t been on my radar. Looks like a nice knife.

Back