INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

anybody remember if Ratmandu was offered on Busse knives webpage? I vaguely remember it was, it is not anymore.
But it is still there on Swamp rat page.
Is this a clue that it will be discontinued? ;)

I almost ordered two, decided to think it over a couple hours. At least I got in on a Black canvas and DC a little after the trough opened.

I checked in late. Me and Momma had date night. So no complaints on missing the knife :oops:. Until I think about it more and more and more and more and more. Dammit I missed it.

I woke up early this morning to see that I missed out. This day is not starting out well.

I missed it! :mad: We leave for vacation today and the wife and I were doing all our last minute packing so it totally slipped my mind! If anybody scores an extra or two, please let me know. :thumbsup::cool:

Wow ! I would’ve thought these would have been up for at least a day. Got in slightly after 9 But was going to order more today,,,,ugh !!!!!!!

Date night last night and we do a ‘no phones’ kind of thing. Saw they were gone this morning. I was in for two. That’s fucking lame.

Woah.... All Ratmandus gone from Busse website this morning! Even the non-INFI!

Just how drunk are they in Wauseon? Can't believe it's not fixed yet.

When Jerry said “very limited” I thought “That’s just his advertising genius, he’s just stirring the trough, they’ll be up till Friday or Saturday”. Then Amy-0 made another thread regarding interest and ordering procedure, I thought “Hmm, maybe they are limited”. I figured they would send out “Last Call” emails like usual, so I was surprised to see nothing on the site today. I saw Jerry’s post about the trampled cart, so it looks like there might be a second chance for those who missed out. Just glad I got mine in about 30min after go time. I’ve almost bought BIG INFImandus off the exchange for $100+ more than this satin so many times, I’m thankful to have this one coming.

Last edited:
Hey, should've known better hogs~ too much treachery LOL!!!! I logged on kind of late, 9:30 and I said to myself, it's now or never cause this is too good a deal - I expected a day or 2 myself so WOW! .... it really is a hot set of specs for the money.

Back