1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ipal

ipal

May 5, 2009
    anybody remember if Ratmandu was offered on Busse knives webpage? I vaguely remember it was, it is not anymore.
    But it is still there on Swamp rat page.
    Is this a clue that it will be discontinued? ;)

2. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    I almost ordered two, decided to think it over a couple hours. At least I got in on a Black canvas and DC a little after the trough opened.

3. Ladams19

Ladams19 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I checked in late. Me and Momma had date night. So no complaints on missing the knife :oops:. Until I think about it more and more and more and more and more. Dammit I missed it.

4. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Ugh I missed it

5. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I woke up early this morning to see that I missed out. This day is not starting out well.

6. David Lennon

David Lennon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2017
    :oops: I know your pain.:(

7. DJC72

DJC72 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2014
    And...I have a dentist appointment today. Damn...

David Lennon likes this.
  8. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    I missed it! :mad: We leave for vacation today and the wife and I were doing all our last minute packing so it totally slipped my mind! If anybody scores an extra or two, please let me know. :thumbsup::cool:

KNIGHTENFORCER likes this.
  9. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Wow ! I would’ve thought these would have been up for at least a day. Got in slightly after 9 But was going to order more today,,,,ugh !!!!!!!

10. Turbo Tension

Turbo Tension

May 6, 2010
    Date night last night and we do a ‘no phones’ kind of thing. Saw they were gone this morning. I was in for two. That’s fucking lame.

11. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Got mine and one for a friend! Now I wish I’d gotten some extras for a few of you. :oops:

12. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Back up a page and read Jerry's posts. Might not be done yet.

David Lennon likes this.
  13. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Woah.... All Ratmandus gone from Busse website this morning! Even the non-INFI!

Just how drunk are they in Wauseon? Can't believe it's not fixed yet.

David Lennon likes this.
  14. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    That's why you gotta treat all releases like a ganza!

Trample that trough, indeed!

hydeinmind, Hard Knocks and duramax like this.
  15. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    You snooze you lose, you grunt you hunt, that simple :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

16. ipal

ipal

May 5, 2009
    SR101 RMD is still up on Swamp Rat page, yet :eek:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  17. VashHash

VashHash

Aug 11, 2009
    That was quick. I was going to link it to a friend and nada.

18. CrazyCracker666

CrazyCracker666 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2019
    So glad I didnt sleep and got min . Whew. Going to be a User for me !

JACKMANDU likes this.
  19. Ryker

Ryker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2015
    When Jerry said “very limited” I thought “That’s just his advertising genius, he’s just stirring the trough, they’ll be up till Friday or Saturday”. Then Amy-0 made another thread regarding interest and ordering procedure, I thought “Hmm, maybe they are limited”. I figured they would send out “Last Call” emails like usual, so I was surprised to see nothing on the site today. I saw Jerry’s post about the trampled cart, so it looks like there might be a second chance for those who missed out. Just glad I got mine in about 30min after go time. I’ve almost bought BIG INFImandus off the exchange for $100+ more than this satin so many times, I’m thankful to have this one coming.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  20. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Hey, should've known better hogs~ too much treachery LOL!!!! I logged on kind of late, 9:30 and I said to myself, it's now or never cause this is too good a deal - I expected a day or 2 myself so WOW! .... it really is a hot set of specs for the money.

duramax likes this.