Information from Instagram and Facebook!

I'm testing out the imgur app with this post.

Kr65oTw.png

Last edited:
Got my presale 4.7 in 3V ordered on 12/20 this last Friday. :thumbup:

Still nothing on mine. Zero, zip, nada. No shipping notice, no knife. And I ordered in December of 2015. Don't have the exact date. Email ate my order notice. :mad:

Got my presale 4.7 in 3V ordered on 12/20 this last Friday. :thumbup:
Still nothing on mine. Zero, zip, nada. No shipping notice, no knife. And I ordered in December of 2015. Don't have the exact date. Email ate my order notice. :mad:

Which steels did you order?

EDIT: Pete, I think I just answered my own question................

Last edited:
One of the latest instagram posts whetted my appetite. I think I might have ordered it with camo scales. Either that, or red/black G10. Or maybe blue/black. Heck, it's been so long, I can't remember.

One of the latest instagram posts whetted my appetite. I think I might have ordered it with camo scales. Either that, or red/black G10. Or maybe blue/black. Heck, it's been so long, I can't remember.

Actually, I found it!! It was order number 75xx, ordered Dec. 20, 2015. So HOPEFULLY it is coming REAL soon. And it was red/black G10.

For those who like to see the photos here, here it is:

surviveknivesJust got our freshly Cerakoted GSO-4.7's in Cru Forge V back to the workshop and they are looking fantastic! A huge thanks to Matt @sowastrong for doing such an amazing job. We'll be getting these engraved, built, sharpened and shipped as quickly as possible.

15338392_1787795608153155_5632193208852152320_n.jpg

Rdd78NW.jpg

Beero'clock well deserved! This has to be a great feeling in the shop, especially hitting this milestone before this weekend.

Rdd78NW.jpg

Beero'clock well deserved! This has to be a great feeling in the shop, especially hitting this milestone before this weekend.

So my 2.7 pre-sale really is going to ship before the end of the year?

So my 2.7 pre-sale really is going to ship before the end of the year?

Well, we have confirmation on these 4.7's, but as far as I've seen any other model is still an unknown at this point.

I'm still hoping for the best for you and your long awaited 2.7!

Back