Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Guy showing off his personal, old spec GSO 10. Also a tiny bit of info about his feelings on stainless steel in larger blades if you look in the comments.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTc40-vjfep/

Some work in progress pics. Hopefully some of these will be landing here eventually.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTXm0K2DHME/

Guy has been busy on Instagram in the last week, so check out his other posts if you follow either of the links above.

Did you see all the arm hair Guy had grown back until he used that 10 anyway?
4 years now since I have had hair on my forearms from all the edge testing-LOL

Guy would need a lot of volunteers to shave test every knife before it ships.
He'd never be able to grow his own arm hair fast enough!

Thanks for checking. I'm excited for that one, even though I know the projected delivery is out a good ways yet. Thanks again.

:D You're a good guy supertac, glad we're able to joke in here a bit :thumbsup: I just realized there's no 'foot in mouth' emoji, though. Man I need that one pretty frequently :eek::confused:

Silver Needle Silver Needle has Guy said anything on instagram (or elsewhere) about the 4 Limiteds?

LOL! No worries brother, I think our society has gotten too sensitive when it comes to race, religion, politics, etc. We should be able to joke around and have a little fun. Honestly, when I try to shave the hair off my arms with my knives I have to look really hard to make sure it's hair shaving sharp. I could say that I'm jealous but at least I can be out in the sun for longer than 10 minutes without burning..lol My wife is Korean but was adopted so her entire family is German/Irish Americans. They are constantly getting sun burned and my father inlaw doesn't need to wear a sweater during the winter. My kids always joke around with him about how much hair he has, except the hair he's losing on his head.. :)

That low temper protocol blade is still just loving life :cool:

Wish more people could see this and be made aware that not all carbon steels turn to rust if you look at 'em the wrong way. Even those "bad" ones would probably look new after some flitz and a little elbow grease.

Back