Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Fancier Fancier
No, it was Aug or Sept - whenever they briefly opened up orders for 4.1 F2s.

I realize it’s wishful thinking on my part, but that’s what I was told at the beginning of Oct.

No, it was Aug or Sept - whenever they briefly opened up orders for 4.1 F2s.

I realize it’s wishful thinking on my part, but that’s what I was told at the beginning of Oct.
I'm right there with you, ordered a 2nd around then but also have a first on order as well as first and second 4LE's and a 3.5 first. I have no special knowledge on the matter but suspect that my order might wait until they have all of it together. *shrug* It'll be an exciting day, should that be that case :cool:

Thanks Silver!
I just noticed that they aren't handling the blades on top of bath towels like they used to. :D
Also, I cleaned my glasses but that first picture still looks like they shot it while they were running past the bench.

Thanks Silver!
I just noticed that they aren't handling the blades on top of bath towels like they used to. :D
Also, I cleaned my glasses but that first picture still looks like they shot it while they were running past the bench.
I suppose running PAST the knives is better than running WITH the knives :D

Good observations.

...Also, I cleaned my glasses but that first picture still looks like they shot it while they were running past the bench.

It's actually a video (mp4 though one could easily convert it to a gif, it's very short), was not intended as a still:

EDIT: WARNING the video is both short and dynamic, i.e. it appears the camera is being rapidly swept forth then back over the boxes, and may result in motion sickness for some viewers. Proceed with caution. ;)

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagra...135_797839580399334_6208982277068758471_n.mp4

Last edited:
Oh, I see, thanks Chiral! :thumbsup:
Edit: I just clicked on the video and it made me dizzy, so that wasn't much of an improvement. ;)

The funny thing is, the pic of the 4.1's is like 13 knives. I'm curious if that's the entire progress for the week. 13 knives and a pic to show "we're turns and burning here in the shop".

Back