Introducing The 535 Bugout

Benchmade

BMK Jimmy - Design Engineer
535_Bugout_NPA_zpstbybe0td.jpg

Interested. I like the fact you split the difference between the mini and large Griptilian blade length while at the same time made it lighter and thinner. I'll grab one when I find them in stock at dealers.

Interested. I like the fact you split the difference between the mini and large Griptilian blade length while at the same time made it lighter and thinner. I'll grab one when I find them in stock at dealers.
+1.
I like the size and weight. It should make for easy carry. 1.85 oz is almost non-existent.

I like it!
Good steel, nice blade length, great weight, Axis Lock!
What's not to like
Blue standoffs and deep carry clip round out what looks to be a very nice knife
How soon?

This looks like a fantastic folder for travel. Wish it was a available for my last trip -hope it is for my next. :thumbsup:

Good looking knife with a great blade shape.

BUT,

wake me up when you run out of S30V.

It's under $115...... is s30v really not acceptable to you at that price? If it isn't, then get a Manix Lightweight s110v.

Got one reserved for me at $90 when they come in. Most interesting part of this for me is the new mini clip this thing has.

Nice looking knife! Would replace the blue studs but the rest is OK. Looks like a blend of the 531 and 707, sort of.

The mini deep carry is cool for sure. This knife is a great little slicer and crazy lightweight. The first production has shipped already. These should be available very soon.

Thanks for the moderation Jimmy, it's brought us more information and updates than ever before offered. As for first production, I've always waited, not caring for numbers, esp. on a small blade. Will the new mini DP clips be available, and is there still a lag time between ordering and receiving these if so?

...Joe

Joe,

Since this is a new clip I am guessing there will be some lag time in getting these. That would a question for customer service.

Thanks will do. Pass along please these smaller clips will improve the looks of knives like the 535. And while at it, don't paint 'em, Oxidized is always the best way to go IMO.

Bring on the orange handles!!

(and keep blue ano the same) :cool:

Looks like a nice light work knife I like the blue and all the detailed features dlc & anodized hardware & price is right, I'm not usually a fan of s30v but I'll probably buy one since there's a serrated option.

Back