Is this a US mainly forum? Where are you from?

What country are you from?

• I am from the USA!

Votes: 86 60.6%
  • I am from somewhere else.

Votes: 56 39.4%

• Total voters
I am an American and understand that we live in a world market. Another hobby of mine is audio equipment like DAC's, tube amps etc. There are Chinese audio engineers that make their own designs that rival anything from the US or Europe. Plus I know that American companies can make just as much crap as low end Chinese manufacturers.

As for Canada....well, they have Tim Hortons.
We sure as he'll do eh!!:p;)

USA. Born and raised in MI.

I buy what I want. I do try to support American businesses and I do understand that may come with a price increase.

I'm from Singapore. I wish I were elsewhere. A big, crowded city with no countryside just doesn't suit me at all. I've been to the US only once, Oklahoma City, to be specific. As for buying preferences, none, but at the moment, none of my everyday-carry knives were made in China. Just coincidence, I guess. Most Chinese-made knives are either too low-end for me or too high-end. Real Steel is the only middle of the range I have experience with and I'd say they're still rough around the edges, but I think they will do well in the future.

I'm Canadian born and raised. I live in New Brunswick and most my knives are bought from the US and made by the US. There are some great Canadian knife makers but anything I've seen that I really liked was way out of my price range:eek: like Brian Tighe or The Grimsmo Brothers. Though The Skaha By North Arm knives does look like one I'd like to buy whenever they become available again.

Back