It’s a...... giveaway!

You're in for a hell of a ride, congrats. I've got a 2 year old and a four year old, both girls, my only advice is spoil your lady, more than you ever have. My guess is Noah. Take care.

Nice! Congrats. If this is your first, the world's a changin' for you my friend. Always for the better though.

I don't think I've seen it mentioned yet, so let's go with Noah.

Congratulations! And cool giveaway idea...
As I posted in the Stag Saturday thread today, my 5 year old son, for the first time, told me a knife looked cool, though he has suggested places to take pictures of my knife while we've been out hiking.
I guess I'll guess Adam, since Michael is taken.

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'd like to guess Matthew. oops, Mark. final guess

Last edited:
Congratulations Johnny! Fatherhood is amazing! My boys are 2.5yrs and 4months old and it is an awesome ride.
No entry here just congrats!

Jacob.

Same name as me!

Congrattulations on the good news and well wishes for you and your family.

Congrats to you and your bride on the great news, Johnny! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::D
Thanks for "commemorating" the occasion with this generous GAW.
Let me see if I understand the situation. You and your wife have already decided on the name, and we try to guess it? Or, are you just looking for suggestions, and when someone suggests a name that resonates with you, that person is declared the winner? :rolleyes:
For my name guess, I'll say, "Call him Ishmael!" ;)
Good luck everyone! :D

- GT

Surely seems like we are figuring on a biblical name...
...and that's fine with me. Of course, I'm Don and there aren't a bunch of those in the Bible, even though I was NEVER kicked out of Sunday School like previous poster "315." Of course, my Father WAS the Preacher, and perhaps that helped a little bit....
Congrats..and I'm not guessing. Give it to some one who will treasure it...

Reactions: 315
I've got a boy coming in March myself! Congrats!
I'll guess Martin.

First of all a big congrats!
I am going with Jeremiah.

Back