It’s a...... giveaway!

Congratulations.
Me and my dad both share the first name David so that will be my guess.

My official guess is David

All good guesses so far and thank you each for the outpour of support. We are extremely happy that our little one is growing very healthy so far and praying that continues.

So far no one has guessed correctly, but I’m loving the guesses!

Congratulations! Since my son's name is Samuel, I will guess Samuel.

Congratulations to you both!
My guess is Hunter

Congratulations! We've got some good huntin' pics to look forward to I bet!

I'm going to guess Levi!

Geez, I thought I read this whole thread carefully! Levi is taken, I switch my guess to Samson.

Not an entry. Just a congratulations on your new bundle of joy to you and your bride.

A big congratulation to your wife and you both. Children are the greatest gift God has ever given to mankind besides Jesus. I had to sell my Queen City Copperhead recently so thank you for the opportunity. My guess is Joshua.

I will offer JOSHUA as my guess. All the best to you all. Love is the one true essence.

Ray

EDIT - YIKES, a last minute tie on Joshua :( Missed it by that not much :)

Congratulations on the little guy. I have a six year old completely awesome son and you're in for some fun; and a good deal less sleep.

This is not an entry so I'm not going to pick a name but I wanted to wish you all the best.

Congrats!!! Little ones are fun and they grow fast. My wife and I had our first back in October. The past 2 months have flown by and I wish I could have stayed home with her more than I was able to.

I’m going to guess Lewis.

Back