It's raining Slysz Bowies Halleluyah!

So if I paid 450 for this #008 Norseman (was from first run) and its worth what ,around 900 now? Then I really dont see why 400 for a knife that was 300 and is in demand is so out of line. Even at 500 its still less than double.
hgzoufY.jpg

Wow what a deal!!!
I guess if you think its a ridiculous price you should put yours up for sale and make a profit on it. I wouldnt pay it but for someone who wants one bad and money is no problem it might be a deal. You need to keep in mind thats chump change to some people who have more money than time to wait around for a deal.

It looks like a rectangle mostly, with a nod to a clip on top and a little belly on the bottom. Like Nick and like Spyderco, just can’t bring myself to call it a Bowie.

I guess if you think its a ridiculous price you should put yours up for sale and make a profit on it. I wouldnt pay it but for someone who wants one bad and money is no problem it might be a deal. You need to keep in mind thats chump change to some people who have more money than time to wait around for a deal.
Sold mine along time ago for $325. It’s overpriced even at the original price of $299.99, just like all Spydercos are now.

I would be open to trades on my Slysz bowie for sure. The Bowie is an awesome knife and limited as everyone knows, but my Socom has dominated the pocket.

I’ve got a fellow who is offering to trade me one for my Hinderer XM18 skinny slicer. Kind of puts me in a quandary.

Well, I never bought one at retail when they were $200 less, I'm not about to get one now, regardless of how highly rated they are.

My spydy fix is more than satisfied with the gb2 in m4. Using it day to day, it's astounding how well the edge holds up.
If they were smart, they'd do a sprint run of slysz in m4 ; ) I'm fairly certain they could get $400+ map

Back