Its Thursday!

Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving

A nice trio up for tonight. The maple burl looks great on the trailhand.

Hope you all are having a great Thanksgiving

A nice trio up for tonight. The maple burl looks great on the trailhand.

Oh Yeah!! Duly noted!! However a new computer is on the horizon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If no one objects I'll take the Ranger! lol

Happy Thanksgiving y'all

If no one objects I'll take the Ranger! lol

Happy Thanksgiving y'all

I've been waiting for the right Ranger to pop up for myself. This one is awesome, but didn't give me the "must have" feeling, so no objections here! Good luck.

White Razorback

266632-princess-mononoke-princess-mononoke-art.jpg

Taking photos in a few, photos will be up in a few ours, special batch tonight all new stuff see you guys at 8:40ish for the preview and 9pm EST unlock.

Cool designs in the right side of the Warthog handle. Maybe a lion and an elephant looking away from each other? Or maybe I've been staring at the monitor too long today lol

What did ya'll think of the guardless variations tonight, any favorites, questions, comments?

Last edited:
The new unnamed model looks like a nice little sticker. As much as it would be cool to own one, I would go for the trailhand over it personally. Neat, intimidating little blade for sure though.

The Raptor is always nice and will have a good appeal to some with the what looks like increased knuckle clearance and lack of a guard . I am content with the base variation but I can see the interest.

Likewise on the Warthog; I love mine in its current form. But very nice to accommodate potential buyers who have a preference for guardless blades.

Cool stuff, never stagnate. Great job Chris.

Forgive my lack of astuteness, this is a steep learning curve for me since April. I've gone from acquiring knives based on an unarticulated attraction. That's obviously changing now from my time here reading the many posts relating to the specifics of design and purpose, and functionality.
All this said, I found the Raptor from last evening particularly suited for , at least from the images, use as a boning knife.
And as a sucker for smaller drop points, those coming down the pipeline are especially appealing.
I now have 4 of your blades Chris and look forward to acquiring more. Awesome exceptional craftsmanship.
Douglas

Last edited:
Back