Joe Teti's Saga Continues

Seems that pretrial discovery in ol' Joe's lawsuit didn't go well for him. He dropped, with prejudice, his lawsuit against Mykel Hawke And apparently his lawsuits against all others). Don't sue if your shit ain't right and tight. Discovery can be a bitch, don'tcha know.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=66559

M. Hawke stated " Cody Lundin is suing Discovery for letting Teti make death threats to the crews".

Last edited:
Seems that pretrial discovery in ol' Joe's lawsuit didn't go well for him. He dropped, with prejudice, his lawsuit against Mykel Hawke And apparently his lawsuits against all others). Don't sue if your shit ain't right and tight. Discovery can be a bitch, don'tcha know.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=66559

M. Hawke stated " Cody Lundin is suing Discovery for letting Teti make death threats to the crews".

Interesting. Not entirely surprised though. The entire genre of these shows encourages participants to embellish their credentials. So just go further than others when projecting the "badazz persona". One would think though that falsifying government documents would have legal repercussions though.

One would think though that falsifying government documents would have legal repercussions though.
It does, and Teti may come to realize those ramifications. It'll also be interesting if he entered those documents as true copies to the court during these proceedings or while filing the suit.

It does, and Teti may come to realize those ramifications. It'll also be interesting if he entered those documents as true copies to the court during these proceedings or while filing the suit.

I note from that link what MH and others said, "Titty" isn't finished with court appearances. And the DD214's he falsified and introduced as evidence are open for presentation in other cases now as well as the General's affidavit. Boy gonna wish he had left the stage quietly without issuing threats. Battleship mouth and rowboat azz, as it were.

They could make a whole new reality show just based on the behind the scenes drama of these shows!

You know... The Staff Sergant who issued me my ID at Ft. Campbell was an Audie Murphy award winner, triple tabbed and pathfinder. Many a beers with that guy. You would have never known. Also, there was a little outdoor shop outside Ft. Campbell while I was there. I was always hanging out there and asking those old climbing heads for tips and tricks. I went climbing with them almost every weekend while stationed there. Turned out, those guys were all 5th Group fellows. Never knew it until I saw a picture in the corner of the owners office. Most of the time, from the guys I've met, the quiet ones are more badass than the loud fellers. I never did like Teti.

Audie Murphy was a quiet one, at first, but he got a little full of himself in later life.

I don't doubt that there are some shocks coming, just depends on who gets them, it takes a lot to shock this crowd..

I think the worst part is that at some point, someone knows, but by then its too late for these guys to back out. It all adds up over time, one little mention there, an extra credit here. Not saying that any of it is excusable, but there is a personality type that gets sucked in to people saying nice things about them. Its that cognitive dissonance of "I am not a liar, but that statement is untrue, but if I admit to it, I'll look bad. But I'm a good person, not a liar"

Its not just this show either, so many scripted reality shows are in just as bad of trouble, for all kinds of reasons. Mostly because the premise is inherently dishonest.

Back