Joe Teti's Saga Continues

^^^Maybe it's Joe?
anyways
I was happy to see him leave the show. But I am gonna miss Matt. He was impressive and seemed like a great guy too.

Why is Matt Graham gone? Personal choice? Another inevitable trashing by discovery?

Discovery came back and trash talked Lundin(whom fired back on fakebook), Canterbury, Teti...did I forget any? The noted "Lack of adaptability" on Joe's failed OTC from '83 is pretty funny lol.

I doubt any of us are missing Bill...

Just a guess but I think it is DC's formula for keeping their reality shows' script pretext alive for upcoming seasons. Ditch the cast for fresh ones rather than ditch the shows for fresh ones.

I think the network feels a big part of the draw is the conflict between the lead actors. Last season they settled down fast and complimented/worked off each others strengths. Great way to survive but no trainwrecks for the reruns.

Just a guess but I think it is DC's formula for keeping their reality shows' script pretext alive for upcoming seasons. Ditch the cast for fresh ones rather than ditch the shows for fresh ones.

I think the network feels a big part of the draw is the conflict between the lead actors. Last season they settled down fast and complimented/worked off each others strengths. Great way to survive but no trainwrecks for the reruns.

Agreed. If Matt Graham can bring out the inner peace with Teti like in the hand fishing episode, then it's safe to say he's capable of making anyone's demons subside to his persona. I'm still a big fan of Lundin, but we'd be butting heads out there on day one lol.

It always amuses me when people make up military credentials, as though it is somehow relevant to whatever they are doing now. Just look at all the knife makers who have tried this.

Joe is a toxic mall ninja and brought down the show to new lows. Glad he is gone and getting his butt kicked by the legal system. Karma has its way. I'd like to see Matt and Cody pair up on the show.

I'd like to see them try a few episodes with Hawke & Lundin, but they'd probably get along so well it would be boring to a lot of fans.

I like Hawke too, but he was never on that show. Met him once at Blade a few years ago. He is not a big guy.

Probably has a lot to do with the many layers of contracts, and relationships between networks and production companies.

DC and Cody were still the most fun Mora knife self inflicted cuts then arm exploding shenanigans aside. Did I mention sphagnum moss also came into play? Who doesn't love sphagnum moss? Also liked Matt. Joe should have never committed dogacide on set. Too much for Discovery though maybe a cat would have been ok. Who likes cats? They piss and scratch up the house. Worse still rather than kill mice outside and be done with it often they bring them inside as a gift. Oh gee thanks cat......

Back