Just a Picture:

What a picture of love just waiting for you to say hello to them. Acceptance and just plain glad to see you!! Made my morning. :thumbsup: Now if you could get him or her to bring you your slippers and your knife.

What a picture of love just waiting for you to say hello to them. Acceptance and just plain glad to see you!! Made my morning. :thumbsup: Now if you could get him or her to bring you your slippers and your knife.
He brings me the squirrels that I shoot. Sometimes my socks.

This beauty showed up today!!
Wy5c9i6h.jpg

After three years and 8 months, I crack open my plastic knife box in the master closet looking for a GEC traditional and here are these five bubble-wrapped beauties looking back at me. I feel whole again! I swear I turned the house inside out at least six times and that closet a few times more. I guess I never opened up that box since in my mind they were all wrapped in a single bundle about the size of a football and that wouldn't have fit in the box.

2020012822324417--1379903675064084607-IMG_2630-L.jpg

good eye my friend
I like the Insingo blade shape a lot. It was part of my inspiration when I drew out what became the Fiddleback Bush Raptor.

After three years and 8 months, I crack open my plastic knife box in the master closet looking for a GEC traditional and here are these five bubble-wrapped beauties looking back at me. I feel whole again! I swear I turned the house inside out at least six times and that closet a few times more. I guess I never opened up that box since in my mind they were all wrapped in a single bundle about the size of a football and that wouldn't have fit in the box.

2020012822324417--1379903675064084607-IMG_2630-L.jpg

Good!! Very glad you found those. This has been a year for that sort of thing. I have recently found a few things I thought had been casualties of the madness of the last few years.

Back