Ken Erickson Knives: A Retrospective

Elliott, anything more than two is a lot to me, but your are correct, Charlie has most of Ken's knives to date. He just tosses them onto the pile with the rest in his living room whenever one comes.

Hey Ken!! :eek:Can you send me a few more???
The pile looks a little small these days!:p
pileofpocketknives.jpg

Actually, I think Blues has the premier collection, but it is an honor to have just one!!
I'm serious!!
Hawkdisplay202-1.jpg

In the interest of completeness, I thought I'd transfer pictures of Ken's first 5-blade stockman over, from the "for sale" forum.
Whattaknife!!:eek:
Ken makes a real nice punch, as well as beautiful cuttin' blades!
Catch that little Zulu??:thumbup:

5bladeKen1.jpg

5bladeKen2.jpg

5bladeKen3.jpg

5bladeKen7.jpg

5bladeKen8.jpg

5bladeKen9.jpg

5bladeKen10.jpg

I know what it's like to get pine sap in the chin part of your beard too Charlie.
It ain't fun.
Greg

Charlie and Jim,

Thanks for bringing the stockman and small swell center in here. I sincerely appreciate you guys taking the time to post and view here.

Thanks!

Now its off to the shop in the morning to start work on a 4 blade congress:eek:(for an order, not for sale).

Now its off to the shop in the morning to start work on a 4 blade congress:eek:(for an order, not for sale).[/quote]
Ken-I will be looking forward to that!!!:D

With that 5 blade in your pocket, you take the cake, Nasty man!!:D
Congrats on a beautiful snag!!

I just got it and have been playing with it for almost 10 hours. Tree stickin and pickin time this weekend. I need to give Ken a call and tell him what he already knows....that's its an awesome knife!!!

Haha...my only other 5-Blader. Some people tell me I have issues stickin them in wood. I mainly do it just to annoy them :)

DSC00231.jpg

Back