Kitchen KITH 2022

I would really like it if the person could just tell me it was the best knife ever!

Just kidding, just kidding! Haha
My knife has been received, and I was given some very good honest feedback already!
It’s has been very tough for me to get honest feedback from people, so I really appreciated this part.

This has been fun, I will definitely do it again!
That was quick! I just packaged up my knife and will send it out tomorrow. I hope Joshua Fisher Joshua Fisher posts some more pictures of your knife.

Dropped mine off at the UPS store on the way home from work yesterday. I naturally forgot to include my email address, so It would be cool if you could pass it along to the recipient. Thanks.

Hey Hubert I’m sorry I haven’t been more communicative, but my knife is ready to ship - it’s OK if I need to send it to someone and get no knife in return, I will try and get a picture together soon- my build is a Kiridashi— and I built a leather sheath for it instead of a zippered pouch or a Saya so I hope this is OK

Was able to get mine shipped off today. Should be delivered on Saturday.
Got your, now my, knife today. I cut up some chicken this afternoon. It’s pretty sharp dude. I’ll use it this weekend and let you know what I think. I’ll have the wife and daughter cut up some salsa this weekend and they’ll give it their review too.

So far “it will cut.”

Thank you dude

Got your, now my, knife today. I cut up some chicken this afternoon. It’s pretty sharp dude. I’ll use it this weekend and let you know what I think. I’ll have the wife and daughter cut up some salsa this weekend and they’ll give it their review too.

So far “it will cut.”

Thank you dude
Pictures! We need pictures!

Hey Hubert I’m sorry I haven’t been more communicative, but my knife is ready to ship - it’s OK if I need to send it to someone and get no knife in return, I will try and get a picture together soon- my build is a Kiridashi— and I built a leather sheath for it instead of a zippered pouch or a Saya so I hope this is OK
I'm afraid it's a bit too late now, I think all the knives have been shipped out already. Not sure what the options are now, please send me a PM or email.

So far “it will cut.”

Thank you dude
Oh sweet. I had planned to follow up tonight on tracking info so glad to see it made it safe and sound.

And I’d love the feedback from you and your wife and daughter. Since it’s my first kitchen knife, I’d love to know where I fell short and what I can improve on. Feel free to give the feedback publicly, but you can PM me too if it’s something you’d rather share privately

Got mine out the door today and received timos- timos- knife today as well. First impressions were excellent in use with maybe some nit picks on fit and finish. Honestly though, this thing cuts and cuts and cuts. Thin to win! It is a pure LASER that just floats in your hand it is so thin and light! It even sings for me while slicing, lol.

I'll make it my daily user and get more detailed reviews for timos- timos- later.
OV22zFb.jpeg

Oh sweet. I had planned to follow up tonight on tracking info so glad to see it made it safe and sound.

And I’d love the feedback from you and your wife and daughter. Since it’s my first kitchen knife, I’d love to know where I fell short and what I can improve on. Feel free to give the feedback publicly, but you can PM me too if it’s something you’d rather share privately

Lywtxzl.jpg

I really like this knife a lot. It’s razor sharp. It feels great in my hand, my tiny handed wife said it was a little chunky for her. I will definitely be putting this to good use in the kitchen. Thank you very much for this awesome knife Mr. Matthews.

Lywtxzl.jpg

I really like this knife a lot. It’s razor sharp. It feels great in my hand, my tiny handed wife said it was a little chunky for her. I will definitely be putting this to good use in the kitchen. Thank you very much for this awesome knife Mr. Matthews.
Thanks Kevin, and thanks for the feedback. I’m glad you guys talked me in to participating when I was doubting myself. When does the next KITH start? 😉

If anyone wants to do a paring knife kith with a thanksgiving deadline, i would be down :)
Oh, a bonus KITH. I’d have to reprofile a bigger blank I already have hardened because I don’t think I’d have time to send out for heat treating, but I’d be ok with that

Received my knife today from J Justin W and it is a beauty!! I chopped up a couple onions on my lunch break just to christen her, but I’ll put it to some real work this weekend! Definitely very sharp, and super happy to add it to my daily drivers!

ABAF142E-753E-4998-9B3E-6133F760350D.jpegD4528176-DED7-4B1C-B9D2-85AA5D1EB7DF.jpegD272A68D-69B4-44C9-B131-45C2EA044071.jpegD1A7C15C-8D9B-4FD3-B702-219A8F0CA055.jpeg

Attachments

• 7684F317-1702-4AB5-9028-3BBA1096154E.jpeg
    7684F317-1702-4AB5-9028-3BBA1096154E.jpeg
    516 KB · Views: 1
Hey team, sorry I've been stuck in the south island for work. Will get the knife away tomorrow. Will take a little time coming from the bottom of the world.

Just a note, a choil shot or the chefs knives would be very useful when reviewing to get an idea of geometry.

Happy for my knife to be reviewed on here

Back