Knife or Death

If I knew how to forge a blade, that's what I would do. With the BC, I can actually hold it with 2 hands. I just interlace the pinky of my right hand, with the index finger of my left, sort of like a golf club grip. I'm gonna practice swinging at hanging targets this way, so if I need to double up, I can! My buddy has a bunch of frozen catfish that I'm going to thaw out and practice cutting this weekend.

The final course looks physically demanding, so it looks like I'll start running again. Already lifting weights and doing plyometrics, but my endurance could improve some.

Don’t forget about your hot yoga classes ;-)

nathans-hot-dogs.png

Oh, you wrote hot yoga. I misread it.:oops:

If I knew how to forge a blade, that's what I would do. With the BC, I can actually hold it with 2 hands. I just interlace the pinky of my right hand, with the index finger of my left, sort of like a golf club grip. I'm gonna practice swinging at hanging targets this way, so if I need to double up, I can! My buddy has a bunch of frozen catfish that I'm going to thaw out and practice cutting this weekend.

The final course looks physically demanding, so it looks like I'll start running again. Already lifting weights and doing plyometrics, but my endurance could improve some.

Oh no, you didn't go there :D

P.S. plyometrics = fancy word for jumping around :p

Fooque that shyte! I pulled my back pretty severely doing that crap back in 2011 when it was all the rage. Disclaimer, there's nothing hot about me at all, but there were sooo many hotties in that yoga place! Oh, you meant the cranked up ambient temp? Yes, that too ;)

With the relatively short corse it's more anaerobic then aerobic. I would do hill sprints. Also remember to breath, it sounds funny but when people are under stress most forget to breathe.(as a boxer you probably know this) It might help to have someone video you training so you can watch it & look for mistakes & ways to be more efficient.

With the relatively short corse it's more anaerobic then aerobic. I would do hill sprints. Also remember to breath, it sounds funny but when people are under stress most forget to breathe.(as a boxer you probably know this) It might help to have someone video you training so you can watch it & look for mistakes & ways to be more efficient.

I can handle the video part. I’m one step up on him with the running...maybe I’ll drag him out next time I do hill sprints. :D

Fooque that shyte! I pulled my back pretty severely doing that crap back in 2011 when it was all the rage. Disclaimer, there's nothing hot about me at all, but there were sooo many hotties in that yoga place! Oh, you meant the cranked up ambient temp? Yes, that too ;)

Off topic.

thumbnail.jpeg thumbnail-1.jpeg

OK, I'm a little behind here. From a glance, it appears Jonny has a chance to become famous wearing yoga pants with one highly developed arm, yes?

lady-in-the-water-guardian-strong-arm.jpg

Kept an eye out for you at Blade 91bravo 91bravo , but never ran into you. Maybe next time the throng of autograph seekers will point you out!

OK, I'm a little behind here. From a glance, it appears Jonny has a chance to become famous wearing yoga pants with one highly developed arm, yes?

lady-in-the-water-guardian-strong-arm.jpg

Kept an eye out for you at Blade 91bravo 91bravo , but never ran into you. Maybe next time the throng of autograph seekers will point you out!

Hopefully! I did my background check and it's just a waiting game now. MTM and I were at Blade all day Friday and just ran around buying up knives and chit chatting with booths.

Back