Knife people are amazing, CPKers are the best

Uh, pics? And not more of the coffee mug...

Winston
ok, who's responsible for this?
Ep6Yqza.jpg

All birthdays are special in their own right, however some birthdays are more special. My recent B-Day was elevated to what will forever be a memorable one based on the generosity & thoughtfulness of a dear friend that I met here on Blade Forums. While our initial relationship developed over a shared appreciation of a different maker, it soon gravitated to an interest in Nathan's work. Sprinkle a little of Jo's special magic dust on top, and you have the perfect birthday dessert. This further supports the premise that CPK people are some of the the very best.

SBKxm4Gl.jpg

A special thanks to my dear friend (you know who you are) and to Nathan & Jo for everything they do !

Peter

I was cruising down the memory lane and because I am quite shameless when I see my own name in the neon lights, I had to resurrect this hidden gem of a thread to thank my BFF E to the power of S (E^S) for doing me a real solid helping me out in acquiring a very unique EDC which I was seeking to add to the CoCKery (is this even a word?). E you da man, mane <3

Other than this, farg! Quite a few old faces in this thread who I have not seen or heard from for eons. I hope that everyone is just fine living life even if it took a detour from their knife life.

Back