• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife scam sites (knifesilo.com and others)

Do Not order from Kinfe Silo! They have my home address and phone number listed for their contact info! I've never heard of them. Now, I'm getting 10 calls per day from frustrated people. It sucks...

Wow.
That is unfortunate. :/

Sonofa!!! I should've known... Of course I just purchased 2 Spyderco's with their Black Friday Sale. I looked at the bottom and found they were in Houston Texas, just figured they were a huge knife shop and bought lot's of stuff that's why they had everything in stock. This is the first fake website that has got me! Just started a claim with my bank.
Got a receipt from xinlin56@outlook.com and paypal said I sent the money to spauldoherty@gmail.com. None of which are knifesilo of course. Bastards!

Sonofa!!! I should've known... Of course I just purchased 2 Spyderco's with their Black Friday Sale. I looked at the bottom and found they were in Houston Texas, just figured they were a huge knife shop and bought lot's of stuff that's why they had everything in stock. This is the first fake website that has got me! Just started a claim with my bank.
Got a receipt from xinlin56@outlook.com and paypal said I sent the money to spauldoherty@gmail.com. None of which are knifesilo of course. Bastards!

It sucks... spread the word. They're thieves.

Wow... They have some amazing prices. Too amazing. How is this site still up? Do benchmade, spyderco, and zero tolerance know their names and knives are being used to scam people?

I found the www.knifesilo.com site on 11/26/2020 when I was looking for a Benchmade dagger and sheath. The prices were very good, but not too low as to make me very suspicious. However, when I went to check out, Apple Pay gave me an error. So I tried entering my Discover and then my Visa cards, with the same results. That is when I became really suspicious. I wrote to them and received the following response:

DREW JAMES MASTERS (CYBER LIMITED)

Nov 30, 2020, 9:30 GMT

Hi,
Sorry for inconvenience.
Now, we only accept PayPal payment which you can pay with your balance or credit card.​

That is when I did the search that led me to this thread. I am VERY concerned that I entered my CC numbers. The CC companies and Apple apparently knew that this site wasn't legit; hence, the blacked my payment. I hope I am not at risk. I will call my CC companies and advise them.

Thanks for the information. How unfortunate that people go to such trouble to cheat people out of their hard-earned money! :mad:

I ordered a benchmade Arcane on 11/27/20 from knifesilo.com, the package finally came yesterday(12/11) but when I opened it they had sent me a green 940 osborne. The knife looks legit but it’s not what i ordered plus it was listed on their site as being on black friday sale for $129.99 but my paypal account was charged $150.62.When i first put in the order I didn’t think to much of it because the Arcane was also on black friday sale for $140 just figured with tax or what ever the total came to be the $150.62 shown on my statement but since i got the wrong item the final purchase price should reflect that also at the very least. I have been trying to get in contact with knifesilo’s returns department but no response yet. After reading these posts though I’m not going to hold my breath.

I ordered a benchmade Arcane on 11/27/20 from knifesilo.com, the package finally came yesterday(12/11) but when I opened it they had sent me a green 940 osborne. The knife looks legit but it’s not what i ordered plus it was listed on their site as being on black friday sale for $129.99 but my paypal account was charged $150.62.When i first put in the order I didn’t think to much of it because the Arcane was also on black friday sale for $140 just figured with tax or what ever the total came to be the $150.62 shown on my statement but since i got the wrong item the final purchase price should reflect that also at the very least. I have been trying to get in contact with knifesilo’s returns department but no response yet. After reading these posts though I’m not going to hold my breath.
Dollars to donuts your knife is a counterfeit also. I wouldn't bother trying to work with the scam site. I'd go straight to your bank/cc for credit.

Yeah I just messaged paypal a little bit ago, i guess I have to at least try to contact the seller before I can formally file a complaint so i’ll jump through the hoops and hopefully come out with a refund on the other side but we’ll see i guess.

Ordered from knifesilo.com. The website looks decent. Too many products that should not be available at prices that are too good. I ordered one item. Of course it never arrived. They charged my cc when I placed the order. (EDIT: 2 days after I placed the order.)

Placed the order on knifesilo.com and got a receipt from with no details from xingbill.com. Charge on my cc showed up as bisunhealth.com.

All kinds of wrong about this place.

A HUGE INDICATOR:::

Benchmade knives never go “on sale” anywhere.. they do discontinue knives and may mark them down slightly. but from what I understand, no authorized dealer is allowed to, per agreement with manufacturer (Benchmade in this case) , place any item at a discount price unless authorized by Benchmade. And in that case you would see the price drop with all vendors. I may not be 100% correct in all of that but I do know I’m close if not all the way on that one.. I too had a whole list of knives (about 25) that I was ready to buy for myself, the girlfriend, and other family and friends haha. So glad I did my research here and with other Benchmade dealers.

I ordered from this site. After research I immediately filed a claim with PayPal and won the case after I received a cheap knife nothing like the benchmade switchblade I had ordered. The site says they are located in Tx, knife shipped from California, and now they keep emailing me every night wanting me to ship the cheap knife to Arizona via usps. Since I already have my money back why are they so adamant about wanting this shipped usps to this address?

Wayne Hitchcock
29246 N. 129th LN
Peoria, Arizona, 85383
United States
T: 6233082143

I ordered from this site. After research I immediately filed a claim with PayPal and won the case after I received a cheap knife nothing like the benchmade switchblade I had ordered. The site says they are located in Tx, knife shipped from California, and now they keep emailing me every night wanting me to ship the cheap knife to Arizona via usps. Since I already have my money back why are they so adamant about wanting this shipped usps to this address?

Wayne Hitchcock
29246 N. 129th LN
Peoria, Arizona, 85383
United States
T: 6233082143

Probably so it's out of your hands, and/or anyone elses that could prove it to be a fake with photo evidence.

But it could also just be simple greed. They want to use it to scam someone else.

Thinking on it a little more, the guy in Arizona could also be the next poor dupe. And they simply want you to fill his order. :eek::D:confused:

Good info this thread!

I was just shopping for a Benchmade Phaeton (someone posted an awesome pic elsewhere in the forum) and knifesilo.com popped up with a really good price. I remember the scumbags being discussed here and BAM! This thread is already active again.

Last edited:
Hi - www.knifeonline.com.au is their new scam website; I nearly 'purchased' a Paramilitary 2 Maxamet, when I decided to do a bit of digging (too much choice and low prices got me suspicious). I sent them a few questions and googled the zendesk query address for their website, and bam, I find this thread discussing the same joker - DREW JAMES MASTERS (CYBER LIMITED).

Do not buy from them.

Back