KnifeHead..NO WAY! and other Blade activity.

WELCOME Betsy and Ashley :D Honest, there's some knife content around in here somewhere.

How bout a bed full of knives at the Bose CE/CF session. :thumbup::cool:

Shortly thereafter replaced by a bed of clams! ;)

I think I can safely speak for all of the BoseHos when I say that we're mostly briefs and thong types when it comes to underwear. As far as thongs go, I would be one of the few who has enough real estate to get the full "I Heart T.Bose" on the front. Just sayin'

For me this may be a problem..for I go comando!!! :eek::eek:

Shebop..you and I will just have to get some tattoos then..I almost did before Blade this year..

51319_m.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

:p

Randy, I know where they could start with the capital "I" in "I Heart Bose" but they would not have enough room for the rest unless it curved around your hip. Plus it might look like a lower case "i" most of the time. Just sayin.

Randy, I know where they could start with the capital "I" in "I Heart Bose" but they would not have enough room for the rest unless it curved around your hip. Plus it might look like a lower case "i" most of the time. Just sayin.

hahaha..I am just glad you didn't mention the "o" in Bose.. ;)

flogging_med.jpg

Any more of this kind of talk and Gus and I will be forced to resort to extreme folksy measures to bring things back in line. :eek:

I agree Elliot :) Let's clean this up!

I just love that pic of all of the knives laying on the bed! I am so jealous that Betsy and I didn't get to CE & CF all the knives before the show. What an impressive spread! T. Bose and R. Bose have such beautifully made knives. I can't wait to join the "cult" one day when I get my hands on one of their knives!!

Regarding the picture above, last I heard was mike likes chains and whips ;)

Holy Crap! I'm not sure who had more fun today...me kayaking the Buffalo River in ideal conditions...or all you (in my best Steve Martin voice) "wild and crraazzy guys" (and gals).

ROTFLMAO with you Hoheads! :thumbup:

btw...did ya'll here about the time Mikey lost his sticky little popcorn balls on Halloween??? :eek: :p ;)

I love this place. :)

Back