• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

- KnifeMakers Scribe -

Use a darn 1/2" endmill or center drill case!

from what i understand.., all payed orders have been delivered. JT is normally posting everyday, when he's not that leads me to believe something a little more important has come up.

OK I am ready to list this here as i have all the details worked out and after a few prototypes am ready to go into production. I guess first things first, if you have not fallowed this thread about it you should check it out, it most likely will answer your questions.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=659777
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
attachment.php

here is the storage tube. The scribe needed something as the carbide is not very cheep,
so it needed to be protected. Its a nice little way to store it and it can slip in your pock or sit on your self and not roll off because of the square end caps.

attachment.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above is the sale post, in part. You can go to post #1 of this thread to see it in its entirety i you so desire. :thumbup:

Well, for what it's worth, I didn't get a storage tube either. Not that I really need one, but if they are going to be sent out, I'd like one.
Hmmmm....... looks like you wanted yours also at one time.... ;)
Even though you said... "Not that I really need one".
3-8-10
sorry guys i have been so buys that i have not even been able to step in the knife shop. Teacher i will email you a bit latter.
Today is 25 March 2010, still no email or communication from JT.

Pretty sure the storage tube concept was mentioned only in the design or prototype phase. It was never mentioned again, no other person has freaked out over it, and frankly the dang thing costs less than postage. Teacher, nobody got one of those and it looks like nobody expected one either.
Nope, it was "presented" in the "for sale thread"..... which happens to be this thread... see post #1... as part of the 'package'. I have made BOLD the reason he gave... which is quoted above.

And you say I am "freaked out" ???? Where did you come up with that?? :confused:

I simply asked for my tube, 2 1/2 weeks ago JT finally got around to saying he would email me and to date I have still heard nothing.

Yet, you come on here and try to make me out the bad guy. Why would you do that?

If you, and as you imply; everybody else: do not want their tube..... fine with me.
I do want mine however, and have asked in a nice way.
But to date, have been totally ignored by the seller, JT.

Why you are making such an ugly fuss over a cheap piece of plastic is beyond me. Put the scribe in a baggie, a prescription bottle or a cigarette box. Problem solved.
I do not see that I am making an "ugly fuss" Los Angeles.

Again, I have simply asked for the tube that was presented in the "sale thread" [this one] as a part of this deal. And to date I have been totally ignored by JT.

You can feel free to put yours in a "baggie, a prescription bottle or a cigarette box", I would prefer my tube as described.
Or at least some communication, private communication would have been fine; from the seller explaining any problem.

To me, no communication in not acceptable; simple as that.

Communication = Problem solved

Last edited:
Use a darn 1/2" endmill or center drill case!
Feel free to send as many as you like to me at the address in post #270.
I can use them for a variety of things and have no supply of those cases readily available.
Thanks, looking forward to them........... :thumbup: ;)

from what i understand.., all payed orders have been delivered. JT is normally posting everyday, when he's not that leads me to believe something a little more important has come up.

That's great that they are all delivered. :thumbup:
Possibly something more important has come up and I do hope all is well.
He will have reading material here when he shows back up.

Aside from being too late in the game, can anyone recommend a good scribe from any where else? Seems I've been having some trouble trying to locate one. Thanks for any help.

Yes, where did JT go? He was amassing tools and sewing machines, had a good machine shop job and was making some knives too. Now he doesnt show up?:confused:

Back