Knives On Order 2019

Updated. Looks like I’ve got a cancellation. I wish people at least had the balls to reply back.

It’s starting to look like I’ll be out of work beginning of August, no new orders are coming in. I’ll make a formal announcement in mid July if that’s going to happen. Could just be everyone is taking vacation now that kids are out of school.

It’s starting to look like I’ll be out of work beginning of August, no new orders are coming in. I’ll make a formal announcement in mid July if that’s going to happen. Could just be everyone is taking vacation now that kids are out of school.

Sorry, John. I know that with me, personally, I need to slow down some of my knife purchasing due to some of my other interests and obligations. I am looking forward to the next few I'll be getting from you and if something changes or something catches my eye afterwards, I will be sure to keep you in the loop.

I've run my bank accounts empty. I wish I could do more but I've run myself dry.

I’m hoping it’s a Summer thing, I know I don’t get out much when it’s hot outside.

Updated. Taking the rest of the week off, too darn hot. Friday I’ll be helping Becky and Jonny get set up for Hanna’s graduation party. Order list is getting shorter anyway, and I’m ahead of schedule.

Back