Kumar Kami is Back!

AHHH three identical threads, I don't know which one to post in!!!!!

Anyway welcome back Kumar and that is one beautiful blade.

KUMAR SUPER CHIRUWA ANG KHOLA

Overall length --18''
Weight --42 oz
Spine thickness --1/2''
Satisal wood white metal combo handle
White metal guard
Brass bolster
Brass and white metal buttcap
Standard leather scabbard
Add to your ever-growing collection at $235. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Now there's 42 oz of fine stuff! Beautiful work Kumar! Wonder what else was in that box? this is getting good:thumbup:

15 inch 30 ounce villager fit and finish Balance Khukuri by Kumar. Satisal wood handle with a lanyard ferrule. Top quality leather scabbard. One more additions to your collection at $175. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Oh the pain! Another wowza. Kumar really does a sweet job. Those handle rivets and lanyard holes are perfectly located and finished. Just superb workmanship all the way around.

Many I'd love to fondle all of these in person. Really special.

Auntie, what kind of tree is that behind the last knife? Fella give me a piece of wood and the bark looks the same. He didn't know what kind of wood it was and I haven't figured it out myself. It's very heavy and dense.

So I fell into a little cash that the family budget won't miss...I'm thinking I might have to keep my eye open for something cool by Kumar. I mean, I OWE it to the forum to compare his new stuff with my tried and true first ever khuk, right?

holly cow inmails with deals... I would of jumped on the KUMAR SUPER CHIRUWA ANG KHOLA.

Congrats to the winner.

Last edited:
Awesome to hear that such an artist is back at work. I will have to save up some funding and keep my eyes out for a DotD that I can afford.

yeah that super is a special one, love it, congrats to winners!

I fired an email to Auntie just in case and she had another one in stock. The answer was yes.
I happily replied with Paypal ;-)

This 15"inch full tang "Balance" looks really nice too. Anyone knows why they are called Balance?

the slug of metal that is a finger guard is also weight at the center? also is this raj kumar or kumar kumar?

Back