KUR New LionSteel knife 2016

We will introduce a new fixed blade, around 3"- 3.3" blade at the Blade Show in June.

No more than 3 inches please and also a kydex sheath for neck carry! Perhaps a Wharncliffe blade version as well as others.

Maybe we will add the clip... I need to have some feedbacks from Shot Show.

I think most people would want/need a clip but far fewer want/need lanyards.

Blank-Flowchart-Lanyard-No-Lanyard-3.jpeg

Great as always!
The only think I don't like is that camouflage, it remind me some cheap knife of the early 1990...
Hope you'llfind something better.

Great as always!
The only think I don't like is that camouflage, it remind me some cheap knife of the early 1990...
Hope you'llfind something better.
Yes I will. I have to pick up the right one at the SHot Show.
Those are only the first few samples.

Any suggestion for the right camouflage are welcome.

Any suggestion for the right camouflage are welcome.

Does this technic allow you to cover wood ?
It could be interested to cover a wood handle with this coating and let the color and the grain wood appear when heated.
(I imagine it for fix blades, not the KUR)

Ed.

How about the aluminum handle change from black to say faux wood so that it really does look like wood.

X
Does this technic allow you to cover wood ?
It could be interested to cover a wood handle with this coating and let the color and the grain wood appear when heated.
(I imagine it for fix blades, not the KUR)

Ed.

I do not think that I can do it over the wood... I will try to make some test

While I love the idea, I think the camo looks weird for urban environment... Would be cool if you had a model which showed some pretty design/pattern. As a consumer I like to have options.

I love the style camo on the knife and just pre-ordered the knife on the Lionsteel site. YES!

Will the titanium ones still have a color change handle? Will it be a framelock also? I think Arctic camp would be a neat color for it to change in to.

Eta: definitely needs a pocket clip.

[video=youtube_share;wvd9W-fotD4]http://youtu.be/wvd9W-fotD4[/video]

Back