KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

I can see the CF pattern on the inside of the scales, so it does not look like a laminate. But I'm no CF expert.

Agree and I'm not familiar with Spyderco CF. It looks like there are two layers on the lock side and one solid piece on the "presentation" side. It's super grippy!

A quick and dirty cell phone shot. The girl that took my order said I should be one of the first to receive it as I am in New Orleans.

Interestingly enough, the holes for tip up carry on the presentation side of the knife aren't completely drilled out. I don't mind it. I'm not going to carry it left hand, tip up. I think it looks kind of cool that way.

I believe it's full CF. Peel Ply is the texture layer they put onto the scale and then remove to give the grippy feel. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mail call.

928c7fa5327ecaa570e67a7ae9171bdd.jpg
eb35b6abbd3c0d971d24aaa31bc0b8c2.jpg
d54900773f2659c8d8f20f97091162e6.jpg
822e84dcfdde6c7b7880edce44ec3e17.jpg

Just got my CF PM much nicer than I expected it to be. I thought the carbon fiber would look cheap but it looks and feels great. I like it much more than the jade Pm2.

Last edited:
Beat her home she stopped at her moms!!!! Mine is perfect just like my bhq and the CF a perfect aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine came a day earlier than initially expected! This morning when I checked the tracking info, it had updated delivery information. Just got it.

Did any of yours come with a letter or any special paperwork? I ask because the BladeHQ exclusive M4 PM2 came with a 'letter'. As these are the only two exclusives I've purchased, I don't know if that is the norm or not.

Mine came a day earlier than initially expected! This morning when I checked the tracking info, it had updated delivery information. Just got it.

Did any of yours come with a letter or any special paperwork? I ask because the BladeHQ exclusive M4 PM2 came with a 'letter'. As these are the only two exclusives I've purchased, I don't know if that is the norm or not.

Mine came with a receipt that was perfect for testing the blade sharpness.

I'd been suppressing my excitement, you know when you're in wait mode to get through the announcement/release/delivery process but now I see the pictures, it's bubbling up. I'd been so controlled, knowing this was coming I sold my other PM2s and held off on the natural G10/M4. I wanted one user PM2 in a great steel and I'm thinking the CF is going to look newer for longer. Also have never had solid CF scales and have been a bit meh about the CF/G0 laminate Spydies. The knife is now in Portand where it will get repacked with a few other items by a shipping aggregator who'll send it on to me, to arrive in Sydney AUS by the end of next week. Almost there!

Guys, having been a Spyderco collector for years, I'm pretty sure the only models that used the CF laminate were the Taiwan models. I'm almost positive the US and Japan models use full CF scales. At least, all of the ones I have from the US and Japan are full CF.

First post. I got mine today and don't know if I should be upset and return. The grind on the tip is about 65/35 to one side. I have 5 other PM2's, one a sprint and the others all common. Each one is perfect on the tip grind. This is the most expensive knife I've ever bought. It is probably going to be more of a collectible to me than a user.

It is really eating at me, if I should return or not.

(I don't have an image sharing account, so don't know how to post pics)

First post. I got mine today and don't know if I should be upset and return. The grind on the tip is about 65/35 to one side. I have 5 other PM2's, one a sprint and the others all common. Each one is perfect on the tip grind. This is the most expensive knife I've ever bought. It is probably going to be more of a collectible to me than a user.

It is really eating at me, if I should return or not.

(I don't have an image sharing account, so don't know how to post pics)

Knife Works still has em in stock. If your unhappy with it, calling KW probably should have been step one - Prior to posting here.

Welcome to the Forum.:thumbup:

Back