Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

You don't fight nasty's. Just offer polishing for the Ball Penn hammer!

yup, between me HI Kobra and me ancient bronze ball peen hammer*, even great white's run in terror, especially as nasty is on our side, not the great white's.

p.s. - i was once an ossifer in one of the maritime armed services, so i didn't have to swim, i would walk (pacing around the quarterdeck) rather than the damper alternative, a .50 version of one of john browning's chattery machines at my disposal would make any great white that got past the ball peens very sorry...
my last water taxi:
relief2.jpg

WMEC619 - USCGC "Confidence"

*- antique bronze ball peen, see post no.10 in this zombie defense thread

another good ball peen link

...Reminds me, I still don't have a "safe queen" ball peen hammer with a mirror-polished head and neem handle.

me neither, after that thread i managed to sell my roman bronze ball peen on ebay for the equivalent of 6 months salary, the one attributed to centurian ampico, and i've not as yet replaced it, having to fall back on my more recent (possibly viking era) one that i mentioned in a more recent thread. (the one that is so old i've replaced the handle three times, and the head twice)

i understand Bura makes a fine kothimora model of the nepali ball peen, maybe yangdu can arrange one in neem

i'd like to pick up one of the silver niello decorated ones from indonesia/malaysia or the phillipenes, the laminated steel moro ones are especially desireable.

I was looking forward to the ivory handled version with the silver filled Nimschke type engraving.

I'll have my HI Ginunting in my belt,along with My 18 Inch CAK, and My customized

CZ - 75. My Galil Assault Rifle will be Shoulder Slung and if I have too I will wield the

ultimate WMD, my 1962 Fender P- Bass run through an Ampeg SVT amp. I can cause

Earthquakes and Tsunamis when I crank it to 11.:cool:

I don't venture into resurrected threads much, but I had to stop and admire Mike Winderman's kit. You'll fit right in here.

munk

oh i've been resisting but seein' what winderman just posted, i've gotta ring in with mine.

CZ P-01 on the right hip, alaskan 454 on crossdraw, mariner pump in hand, Sgian Dubh suspended from the vest, BGRS on left hip. PRS Custom 22 on the shoulders into the Vox AD50VT. i would actually never bring my cherished custom 22 (Igraine, as i call her) into harms way and would be more likely to bring my trusted and beloved hot rodded RG, my main guitar for about five or six years now. of course if i wanted to terrifly the aliens to surrender, Dimebolt plugged into the Peavey. here's a peek of the wall in the foxhole, if i'm spoilin this thread lemme know and i'll get to editing.

sml385.jpg

like my nerfs?

Fits right in.
I liked Kronckew's last water taxi, too.
Any well cared for tool, obviously used and involved in one of Life's tasks, just looks good to me. Doesn't matter if it's a guitar, a meat grinder, or a wood chisel. It does help though, if it's a kukri or a 41 mag.

munk

Back