Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

munk said:
Ok- so Yvsa's back safe.

munk
Yea but not sound.:grumpy: Them damned Ale E Inns musta did somethin to my insides or maybe it was the quicksand, been having pain in the upper right abdomin and around the middle upper back and sides.:grumpy: :( Went for an ultrasound today at the hospital. The tech scanned the liver, gall bladder, kidneys and spleen. Went to Dr one day a week or so ago and just now got scheduled in. The blood and yeller fluid test must have came back alright cause he din't say anythin.;)
Have some other symptoms along with the pain but don't think it's serious.
However some good Smoke would be appreciated.:)
Dayumed Ale E Inns anyway, hope I never see another UFO and whuts in 'em!!!!:grumpy:

Yvsa said:
That wasn't me that exploded damnit!!!! The Ale E Inns had y'all fooled!:rolleyes: That was an Ale E Inn Droid the made just special too look like me and then told y'all that cockeminey story.

Someone get the special probe, I thinks we got a Terminator NDN on our hands...

Naw; it's Yvsa. Would a terminator be so accurate as to mimic chronic pain?

Prayers sent, Yvsa.

munk

Smoke on it's way Edutsi...and I'll add a special song for you as well.

Dammit. A lof of us old timers are just falling apart. Got email yesterday from an old classmate -- prostate cancer, aggressive type. Got another 1.5 years until next class reunion (51) which we have every five years. Attendance has gone markedly down last reunion or two.

Uncle,
The Swede & Brit Ladies decided to come with me ,you all were too busy, me I convienced "ALL" of the Ladies they "needed" to visit my nice ,cozy CAVE. :rolleyes:Will post again when I have the strength....ee,hee.
THE SAINT!

Alright Guys; let's leave Clifton to his fantasy regime. He's an old deluded goat and needs his fantasies. He hasn't been the same since the one legged Dancing Girl pogoed her way out of the Cave and into a Convent.

munk

And he's still convinced that it was the neighbors that made her leave...

munk said:
Seeing French Troops anywhere would be a shock.

munk

Munk,

That isn't fair, I've seen lots of french troops, they are the ones surrendering in just about any war movie you see.

Except for the Resistance fighters during WWII...and I think some of them might have actually been French-Canadian.

They were extras.

As an interesting side note, there was a decent war movie where Gregory Peck played a Russian resistence fighter.

Talk about a role choice that shocked me for some reason!

Thanks for the Smoke! Got the good news late yesterday afternoon that the Ale E Inns didn't harm any innards!:D All innards in good working order so pain must be from something else, but I get all the rare and weird crap so it ain't over 'till it's over, may never find out what's causing it.:rolleyes: ;)

Mayhaps Barb is beating me with a bar of soap in a sock at night unknownst to me...:eek: ;) :grumpy: :)

Glad to hear that Edutsi! Barb would never do such a thing...she's more a chunk of hickory type of gal. Might it have been the kimchee you've been sneaking for midnight snacks lately?

Nasty said:
Might it have been the kimchee you've been sneaking for midnight snacks lately?
That may be, hmmm. Well to be honest, I never say that, to me it speaks of a person not being honest all the time,:rolleyes: But anyway since the Ale E Inns were vegetable based I thought they would make good kimchee, tasted mighty fine and didn't need near the salt so I didn't swell up so bad.:cool: :D

You think there may have been something toxic in them?:eek: I know I sure wuz hungry after pulling the Rollator thru the quicksand all them days!!!!:grumpy:
And the Ale E Inns were a lot easier to harvest than napa cabbage in this part of the world.;)
They were a little less leafy than the cabbage though, more like a cross between daikon radish and napa cabbage, the coarse part anyway.:rolleyes: :eek: :barf:

Yvsa, Kimchee afficiando.:D

the situation:

Grim. Our compound in montana is surrounded by hoards of alien assault troops disguised as French peacekeepers.
WE have only two pounds of salisbury steak left but the coals are at that perfect temp where you just cant cook a good burger. (yeah!)
Munk is down there shooting thedirt screaming about people and their "damned priorities."

Nasty and Me just gained five pounds apiece from red wine and well-cooked BBQ.

How yall doin, the end of the world comin and all?

DannyinJapan said:
Nasty and Me just gained five pounds apiece from red wine and well-cooked BBQ.

How yall doin, the end of the world comin and all?

<burp>

:eek: :D

Holy Crap...I can't believe I just read this entire thread! Might as well post something now...

If I haven't missed the party I can bring my pump up pellet rifle and a Bilton? all the better for shooting out any spotlights and manuevering in the night while placing a few much needed vitamins and minerals into the water supply.
(Dylantin, Haldol, Noranyl......)

Also, I can probably commandeer a backhoe from work so we can dig another ditch and have another end of the world party some other day?

Oh, BTW, I'll bring plenty of moose tongue for yvsa...that should cure anything what ails the gut... :D

Back