Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

I hope you wiped off your filthy fingerprints before shipping it.
:D
Love the cowbell.

She's here, and I really can't put her down and stop fondling her! :eek: :D

I literally can't stop saying , "WOW!!!" :cool: :thumbsup: So much so, my wife is getting annoyed with me. :oops:

This is an amazing knife, and I am humbled and proud to be her new owner! John really outdid himself this time, this one is truly an amazing piece! I don't have too many customs, but this one would be hard to top IMO. It's going to be difficult to bring myself to using this one, but I will. This is one that will be passed down, I do not ever intend to sell it. (Though if someone offered me one meeeeelion dollars, I might have to consider it... ;))

The weather is crap here today (raining all day), so I did the best I could to get some shots of the knife and the package contents in the natural light on the kitchen table. It's supposed to be nicer in a couple days, so I'll have to take some other pictures later on.

The cowbell is pretty cool too! :D This one is extra large, and I think this might just be the first Redmeadow necklace! :cool: It's funny, this actually reminds me a lot of an old necklace I used to wear when I was a kid. It's a small Walrus tusk, about 2" long, on a round leather cord, that my dad brought back for me from a trip to his uncle's place near Anchorage, AK. I still have it around somewhere, I'll get a photo of the two of them together when I get some better weather.

The only other thing I can say right now is, "THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN!!!" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :cool:

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

Yeah. When my son first saw it, he was like, "Whoaaaaaa..." :eek:

tenor.gif

Glad it made it Jared and hope it serves you well!

Yeah, the PO was definitely making us nervous, lol. Thank you my friend!

Back