Lets see some Hinderer action

I went with the blue and stonewashed version. I love blue and black and blue and silver color combos. I have 3 XM-18s, one being the gen 6. All of them having different blades and finishes so none are duplicates. I like and use them all. I just think it will be nice to have one a little smaller in the pocket like my Halftrack. I also don’t have a slicer, so that will be neat to try out that blade.
This is my reasoning too for getting multiples of the same knife :)

5_BED1598-_BA51-43_B4-95_AA-_F9_DB0_C55_F30_C.jpg

927_DEFD6-2_B54-4_FC9-_AD53-_D31_ACDE32_CC9.jpg

4_B81_DE37-_C30_C-4_D68-901_B-_B0_FB31185887.jpg

3.5” XM-18 all brassed out for sheath carry
This is currently my favorite large locking folder. The only issue I have with it is that the lock sticks quite a bit if the knife is gripped with more than infant strength. I’m hoping that diminishes over time.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

My first attempt at anodizing.

C27_FAD30-_B2_DF-4552-_A264-455_C11_A60_CAC.jpg

734_F8286-6_AD7-4055-8_FF0-0_A73_D321017_D.jpg

08_F80_FBA-667_D-426_E-8_B39-3_C6641_D27465.jpg
That looks really good. Nice job.
I’ve been watching videos on that, too. Seems pretty easy to do and easy to take back to the plain finish if you don’t like the color. I’m still debating on doing it. You can pretty much get any color you want depending on how you set it up with the batteries.

That looks really good. Nice job.
I’ve been watching videos on that, too. Seems pretty easy to do and easy to take back to the plain finish if you don’t like the color. I’m still debating on doing it. You can pretty much get any color you want depending on how you set it up with the batteries.

Thank you.
It’s something I’ve wanted try for awhile and figured I’m just going to go for it.
It wasn’t hard at all and I’m very happy with the results.
I wanted more of a bronzed finish and the XM18 was more of a gray.
I also made the pocket clip and filler tab a little darker to give it some contrast.
I also have a FDE scale on the way. I think it’ll match nicely with the anno job.

Thank you.
It’s something I’ve wanted try for awhile and figured I’m just going to go for it.
It wasn’t hard at all and I’m very happy with the results.
I wanted more of a bronzed finish and the XM18 was more of a gray.
I also made the pocket clip and filler tab a little darker to give it some contrast.
I also have a FDE scale on the way. I think it’ll match nicely with the anno job.
That will look really good. I had the fde scale on my battle bronze at first, then switched it to a black one. That’s the nice thing about these knives. If you want a different look it’s easily changeable.

Those are some of the best pictures I’ve ever seen of an Eklipse. :p

Hehehehe.....I owe it all to DRLyman :D
Lol, I think it safe to presume, that by my other photography skills, I had absolutely nothing to do with those pics ;)
Man, I've had more compliments and likes from those pics...

Added a battle blue ti scale and wf hardware, way better
View attachment 963009
Love the battle blue finish. That looks really nice.
I really liked the Battle Blue on the one knife I had with it. I wasn't much into the WF blade, though, and sold that HalfTrack as I have another I like a lot more, but I'd definitely like some BB in my Hinderer stash again.
B9hOIWq.jpg

Back