Lets see some Hinderer action

Bourbon Buddies & Motorcycle Companions (separate activities;))

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

3,5" this one. No doubt would be awesome as a 3" also. Go for it, you know you want to...:D

Do two Half-Tracks = a Full-Track?
Probably not but I really like this pair anyway.
i.ashx

Orange, Blue and Copper is a combo I would have never thought would look very good together but that looks damn sexy!

Orange, Blue and Copper is a combo I would have never thought would look very good together but that looks damn sexy!

Thanks, it’s flashy but I like it. The hardware on it is actually brass, my favorite material for Hinderer hardware.

Available from DLT Monday

Good afternoon,
The DLC versions of the No Choil Spanto and No Choil Slicer are coming. They will be released on Monday at 3PM Central time. There will be stonewashed black DLC, battle black DLC, and limited numbers of two tone DLC / satin blades.
Set your calendar reminders now; you won't want to miss these.

A 3 1/2" slicer in stonewashed battle black would be nice, but I presume they're Gen 4s because they don't have the Gen 5 marking on the flipper tab. Not that I've ever had a problem with any of my Gen 4s.

A 3 1/2" slicer in stonewashed battle black would be nice, but I presume they're Gen 4s because they don't have the Gen 5 marking on the flipper tab. Not that I've ever had a problem with any of my Gen 4s.
Those are gen 6 triways, the laser mark is on the backside of the flipper.

Available from DLT Monday

Good afternoon,
The DLC versions of the No Choil Spanto and No Choil Slicer are coming. They will be released on Monday at 3PM Central time. There will be stonewashed black DLC, battle black DLC, and limited numbers of two tone DLC / satin blades.
Set your calendar reminders now; you won't want to miss these.

That’s cool and all, but when will we see the 3.5” no choil Slicer??:D:D

Back