Lets see some Hinderer action

Thanks! I’ve signed up for those notifications numerous times and seem to rarely get them... Good looking knives. Think I’m gonna hold out for more Bowie’s though.

Same here with the notifications

If you opted out of the emails from DLT Trading (unsubscribed from the weekly newsletter, for example) you're set to not receive any further correspondence from DLT Trading, even if you go back and sign up for new alerts. If you think you should be signed up but are not receiving the emails, send DLT an email at info@dlttrading.com and we can look into why you're not receiving them.

If you opted out of the emails from DLT Trading (unsubscribed from the weekly newsletter, for example) you're set to not receive any further correspondence from DLT Trading, even if you go back and sign up for new alerts. If you think you should be signed up but are not receiving the emails, send DLT an email at info@dlttrading.com and we can look into why you're not receiving them.

I'm signed up for both, but will do. I just keep hoping for that 3.5" Sheepsfoot SKINNY no choil exclusive email! :) (old school DLC if I'm lucky!)

Haven't been on here for quite a while. Work, work, work. I had my favorite Hinderer with me for this shift.

i-tF4m4bg-X2.jpg

i-S5Vv4Tw-X2.jpg

Got this bad boy yesterday and I’ve got a Fulltrack and Gen 6 XM-24 with recalcitrantamerican for some modding. He’ll be doing the Fulltrack with a green battlefield pickup theme and I’m just letting him do his thing with the XM-24, can’t wait to get those two back.

I apparently haven't posted a pic here in a couple months, despite all the "Hinderer Action" in my life...

myhOleR.jpg

JCFuxP1.jpg

1STch8U.jpg

qNAtJfB.jpg

88Yhosk.jpg

That Walnut Burl on the skinny is sick, I really like that linen/burlap micarta on the DLC sheepsfoot as well.

Is that burl wood Custom or did you buy those somewhere? I know you said the micarta was from some guy on Instagram I think.

Last edited:
Haven't been on here for quite a while. Work, work, work. I had my favorite Hinderer with me for this shift.

i-tF4m4bg-X2.jpg

i-S5Vv4Tw-X2.jpg

Love the Skinner. We are begging Hinderer to do a 3.5" Skinny Skinner. I think that would be awesome!

Back