Lets see your CPK in Leather!

That last batch was sweet Marc. I'm sure these will be also. Very kind offer brotherman :thumbsup:

Gusbuster Gusbuster Your sheath from Mr. Long for the UF, the black sharkskin, I always remember that one. Just beautiful!

Thanks Dave, it is a beauty!
Qowgr5o.jpg

We all know that CPK by far offers the best American made knives (the whole enchilada: aesthetics, form, function and performance) for the money and that what we get from CPK are really semi-custom knives at or around the prices which one would have to pay for lesser mass production knives. Fortunately for those of us who have been around these parts for a number of years, CPK has also managed to foster and nourish a solid community of CPK'ers who are probably the envy of many other Interwebs forums. I personally have had the pleasure of befriending a whole bunch of very awesome folks who I would not have otherwise met IRL.

This post is a tribute to duramax duramax aka Bill who I'm honored to call as my friend. A while ago, Bill and I had began discussions on commissioning one of his trademark rugged, secure, robust and for lack of a better phrase "overbuilt" sheath for my UF/DEF. Bill told me recently that he had made a sheath for a UF which he wanted me to try out (not the one which we had discussed and commissioned) and then voila, I had a big chunk of leather showing up on my door step.

When I opened the package, the scent and the aroma of real leather, its treatment and the craftsmanship took me to a place of my youth when my dad used to take us to the cobbler! (no we are not Mormons, LOL). There is a lot of old school and old-world, in other words TRADITION to Bill's work. I doubt it very much if he's in this for the $ because there is no way, much like my other dear friend Grog, that Bill can spend so much time and $ on his passion for sheaths making and also be able to turn any profit out of his craft; much less sending out samples for mooks like me to try out (Bill, I will get you!). I have said it before and I will say it again, Bill will literally builds you a tank of a sheath for less than what you would have to pay for a bicycle of a sheath!

With many thanks and my gratitude to duramax duramax here is the UF sheath (this sheath is so awesome that it also has a full on interior leather lining in addition to having used top quality leather and hardware!):
MzwhrSk.jpg

Y5BX65l.jpg

KyIAW27.jpg

We all know that CPK by far offers the best American made knives (the whole enchilada: aesthetics, form, function and performance) for the money and that what we get from CPK are really semi-custom knives at or around the prices which one would have to pay for lesser mass production knives. Fortunately for those of us who have been around these parts for a number of years, CPK has also managed to foster and nourish a solid community of CPK'ers who are probably the envy of many other Interwebs forums. I personally have had the pleasure of befriending a whole bunch of very awesome folks who I would not have otherwise met IRL.

This post is a tribute to duramax duramax aka Bill who I'm honored to call as my friend. A while ago, Bill and I had began discussions on commissioning one of his trademark rugged, secure, robust and for lack of a better phrase "overbuilt" sheath for my UF/DEF. Bill told me recently that he had made a sheath for a UF which he wanted me to try out (not the one which we had discussed and commissioned) and then voila, I had a big chunk of leather showing up on my door step.

When I opened the package, the scent and the aroma of real leather, its treatment and the craftsmanship took me to a place of my youth when my dad used to take us to the cobbler! (no we are not Mormons, LOL). There is a lot of old school and old-world, in other words TRADITION to Bill's work. I doubt it very much if he's in this for the $ because there is no way, much like my other dear friend Grog, that Bill can spend so much time and $ on his passion for sheaths making and also be able to turn any profit out of his craft; much less sending out samples for mooks like me to try out (Bill, I will get you!). I have said it before and I will say it again, Bill will literally builds you a tank of a sheath for less than what you would have to pay for a bicycle of a sheath!

With many thanks and my gratitude to duramax duramax here is the UF sheath (this sheath is so awesome that it also has a full on interior leather lining in addition to having used top quality leather and hardware!):
MzwhrSk.jpg

Y5BX65l.jpg

KyIAW27.jpg
If that's just the sample one of his work Bill makes a fine top notch sheath!:eek: I also heard tell he has a blade from Razor edge knives that he was making a sheath for, a man of many talents for sure.;)

I agree with you guys, Bill is a top notch, stand up dude! He made this bomb proof tank of a sheath for me that is top quality. I can relate to Mat’s post, the leather smells fantastic. It’s a high ride concealment sheath, which rides high and tight. It has a rare earth magnet for added retention. Reminds me of my old Chuddy Bear sheath I use to get from Chuck for my Busse Knives.
WuxtPtv.jpg

SBEoVKi.jpg

TNyq7Yt.jpg

One major added benefit to Bill's sheaths: they are so stout and sturdy that if you accidentally drop your knife due to losing your nerves while under attack, the sheath itself is plenty hefty to slap your assailant across the face with or karate chop with on top of his miserable head :D

I agree with you guys, Bill is a top notch, stand up dude! He made this bomb proof tank of a sheath for me that is top quality. I can relate to Mat’s post, the leather smells fantastic. It’s a high ride concealment sheath, which rides high and tight. It has a rare earth magnet for added retention. Reminds me of my old Chuddy Bear sheath I use to get from Chuck for my Busse Knives.
WuxtPtv.jpg

SBEoVKi.jpg

TNyq7Yt.jpg

Thank you ! I appreciate the kind words :)

I miss Chuddy Bear , his sheaths were awesome pieces ! It was his sheaths and Armoralleather that made me want to make sheaths :)

Hello guys, so far I have received 2 FK2 knives from Ed, and still have a bunch coming from Marc.

So far I have confirmed orders as follows

Ed 2 sheaths--FK2--i sash, and one drop loop with inlays

Andy 1 sheath Med. Chopper (MC) I do not yet have the MC in hand nor specific on what you want for the sheath.

Adam B n2 sheaths for FK2. 1 Black with Dark brown overlay, and 1 Brown with lighter overlay, both low ride drop loop

Gus. 2 sheaths 1 for FK2 Brown/w/overlay and 1 Rt hand cross draw black no tooling for DEK1

That's all I have in the way of orders at this point, of course Marc's are on the way with his order.

If and when you contact me PLEASE be sure to give me a good phone number in your email.

I will add more including the actual list of the knife models I have when they all get here.

Contact me Direct by phone 830 367 5536 or email pfl@cebridge.net Do NOT respond here as I might miss it.

Thanks!~!

Last edited:
have you gotten anything else in the mail recently?
Yes!! Guess what holy CPK relic just arrived this morning!!! Took some pics to try and showcase how beautiful and clean your work is and how much more compact and tuck-able it is than the mashed cat kydex, which is already acceptably slim and trim. Man. I could go on and on. I love it, thank you so much!!!
5086E149-F8BE-4FB2-B74E-F8C6082E196B.jpeg 3E8EC449-BC38-459A-9221-6BBEEDC38CBF.jpeg BA5313C0-B103-441E-BFA4-B6C820AF7FB8.jpeg 684787B6-6A99-4621-8BE9-FF6DD6B4055C.jpeg

over time and with body heat, the wax in the leather will set to your body's shape if you carry it the same way all the time

if you want to ditch the iwb strap for ultimate discreet carry, attach a lanyard through the hole in the tip of the sheath and loop that around a belt loop. The sheath will be cantilevered by the lanyard and the swell at the handle in should keep everything in place. When you draw the knife, the sheath will come with it- but will remain tethered to you. In a situation where you are going to need a knife like that, you will be panicked. It'll be hard enough just to grab your knife, let alone deal with fine motor movements. The other thing is that the knife remains in its sheath until it's away from you, decreasing your chances of cutting yourself, which are already pretty high given the anterior butt cheek carry and the double edge

I did NOT notice that I will be receiving the HDFK, UF, BC so far from anyone. They have shown up on a couple of wish lists.

I will need these here in the shop from someone.

Things I already have or I am told are on the way are MC, CC, DEK1, SHIV, EDC2, FK2.

Yes!! Guess what holy CPK relic just arrived this morning!!! Took some pics to try and showcase how beautiful and clean your work is and how much more compact and tuck-able it is than the mashed cat kydex, which is already acceptably slim and trim. Man. I could go on and on. I love it, thank you so much!!!
View attachment 1356297 View attachment 1356298 View attachment 1356299 View attachment 1356300

Congratulations Eric! Looks like an excellent concealed carry sheath. Nice job Lorien. :thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Back