Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Bill, duramax duramax ,was kind enough to offer me the vertical Dozier sheath for the EDC2 (blem) which I was so graciously gifted last week by Nathan and Jo, and had arrived with the horizontal sheath.

Bill and I got to discussing pocket carry of the EDC2, which I expressed an interest in, and he showed me a couple of images of sheaths he had made for the EDC2 and DEK1 for that purpose. He then told me he'd send one of his "blems", which he used for carry of his personal EDC2, for me to try out for myself. Just needed to order a Slim Ulticlip 3.3 to affix to the sheath, which I've since ordered and am awaiting.

After his sending it off, I asked, assuming it worked for me, if I might offer him something in return for the blem, or just place an order for one down the line, I didn't mind waiting. Bill said if it worked for me, I should just keep it.

I've certainly been the recipient of great kindness since hanging around these parts...something I'm hard pressed to express in words.

...Anyway here's a couple of my less than stellar images of what Bill calls a blem, and I call first rate work..

Thanks, Bill! It's a fine piece of kit. Can't wait to try it with the clip "in pocket".

duramax-sheath.jpg

duramax-sheath-2.jpg

Received a couple of real nice sash carry sheath from the Netherlands. Discovered a cool dude named Jurgen on Instagram @wickedfishknives, and he’s got a UF and a Shiv on hand! Works great with the DEF too, and they’re ambidextrous.

kB3O9W0.jpg

561gzF7.jpg

Last edited:
Bill, duramax duramax ,was kind enough to offer me the vertical Dozier sheath for the EDC2 (blem) which I was so graciously gifted last week by Nathan and Jo, and had arrived with the horizontal sheath.

Bill and I got to discussing pocket carry of the EDC2, which I expressed an interest in, and he showed me a couple of images of sheaths he had made for the EDC2 and DEK1 for that purpose. He then told me he'd send one of his "blems", which he used for carry of his personal EDC2, for me to try out for myself. Just needed to order a Slim Ulticlip 3.3 to affix to the sheath, which I've since ordered and am awaiting.

After his sending it off, I asked, assuming it worked for me, if I might offer him something in return for the blem, or just place an order for one down the line, I didn't mind waiting. Bill said if it worked for me, I should just keep it.

I've certainly been the recipient of great kindness since hanging around these parts...something I'm hard pressed to express in words.

...Anyway here's a couple of my less than stellar images of what Bill calls a blem, and I call first rate work..

Thanks, Bill! It's a fine piece of kit. Can't wait to try it with the clip "in pocket".

duramax-sheath.jpg

duramax-sheath-2.jpg

Bill is definitely a class act! I think you’re going to like ISP carry with the Ulticlip. Bill made me an outstanding ISP sheath for my DEK1.
7QGzi97.jpg

fABDQW6.jpg

Bill is definitely a class act! I think you’re going to like ISP carry with the Ulticlip. Bill made me an outstanding ISP sheath for my DEK1.
Thanks for sharing that, Gus. I'm hoping the Ulticlip will arrive today, but I'm waiting for USPS to update today's deliveries.

As a matter of fact, I already contacted Bill to get on the list for an AIWB / IWB sheath for the DEK1 yesterday, with a secondary purpose of possible ISP carry.

Communication has been outstanding to say the least, and more importantly, I feel like I've made a new friend.

I'll post an image later on if the Ulticlip arrives this afternoon.

ETA: It shows as out for delivery later today.

Received a couple of real nice sash carry sheath from the Netherlands. Discovered a cool dude named Jurgen on Instagram @wickedfishknives, and he’s got a UF and a Shiv on hand! Works great with the DEF too, and they’re ambidextrous.

kB3O9W0.jpg

561gzF7.jpg
Those look really nice 👍
7QGzi97.jpg

fABDQW6.jpg
Thank you for the kind words my friend 😃 That sheath did come out really nice , that water buffalo is tough to mold but such durable leather !!
Here we go...

...thanks a million, Bill!

View attachment 1614368
View attachment 1614369
Thank you very much for all the kind words !! 😃 I’m glad the sheath is working well for you. Been a pleasure speaking with you my friend 😁

Back