Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

All great looking blades and real working knives. Rob, I love that Wilkler and the sheath just caps it off fine! I'm a sucker for mountainy man knives and those that would look good on a sixgun rig. I can easily see that one alongside a good smokepole.

If you are a Dozier fan, you owe it to yourself to check out Tom Krein's work. Tom got his start working for Bob (and AG Russell). Here are a couple of his that I own:

kreintk8magnumwithsiblings1.jpg

Top one is a TK-4. Next is a TK-9 "Bowie". The bottom one is a lengthened version of his TK-8 "Defender". All three are of D2

Rick

Hey, somebody has to represent the common knife!
Yeah...those Imperial fixed blades are CHEAP on EBAY
I don't know why
They seem pretty solid
I bought one with a broken handle for like 5 bucks
I took off the old plastic ones..I want to put some black walnut scales on it
I thought it was pins but it's rivets so I have to drill out what is remaining of the rivets

Amos says "Keep the pics coming!!!"
So here I go
Did someone say stickers?

stickers.jpg

Did someone say Stickers?

Main edge is flat ground, top is a deep dish hollow. Both are shaving sharp.

omegaheart.jpg

Rick

You guys have some beauties! Here are a few from years back, the Schrade is a re-handle from an unknown artist:

4l4seti.jpg
[/IMG]
62fslcx.jpg
[/IMG]
4zwsxvt.jpg
[/IMG]
61jg275.jpg
[/IMG]

Eric

Here is a shot of some hunters I have/had...
DSCF3112.jpg
[/IMG]

But this knife is more along the lines of a traditional hunter.Paul LeBatard from Mississippi calls it his "Slim Jim",5" hollow ground ATS-34 ss...
I call it my hunter-fisherman,fits my hand better than a glove..
-Vince
DSCF2778.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2776.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2779.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2780.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2781.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2782.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2783.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF2784.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest aquisition :D
PJTStagaliciousSheath.jpg

PJ Tomes
7" 52100 blade, tapered tang and some stuff called "stag"

BTW the "Slim Jim" is sweet!

Wow, what an incredible display of wonderful fixed blades you all have added here recently!.

Here is one that I traded for a Case stockman on our Traditional trading post exchange thread. Our very own Wildcat produced this cool little sticker with sheath. It is a full tang sticker made from 1084 carbon steel. My son commandeered this one from though. That is him in the picture..

000_1412.jpg

000_1413.jpg

Had to resurrect this thread to share the following new Jim Behring fighter I recently acquired from him. Jim is one of the nicest and greatest custom fixed blade sheath knife makers alive today. In his shop he forges his knives from scratch, typically 0-1 and sometimes old Studebaker spring steal. And convex grounds some of the finest hunting and sportsman knives made on the planet. Most in the past have been in the Scagel tradition with some Ruana influences, but he has just come out with a line of fighting knives and this is one of them that I was very pleased to acquire.

Made from O-1 high carbon steel and Michigan Whitetail Antler-Stag. Blade is 6 1/4 inches long and the knife is 11 inches overall.

TonysnewTreemanfighter1.jpg

TonysnewTreemanfighter2.jpg

TonysnewTreemanfighter3.jpg

TonysnewTreemanfighter4.jpg

Wow sunnyd that fighter is sweeeet!!!-I own a couple of Jim's hunters and they are great!! Very nice-enjoy

Man, there is some nice stuff in this thread. I love those Doziers. This is my latest and greatest fixed blade. Its not my picture, but I should get some of my own this month on my next outing.

Burchtree B.U.S.K

busk.jpg

A lot of very nice knives here.....:thumbup:

Here is my contribution :)

bowies.jpg

Man, I have been missing this thread. You guys made my night, er, um morning. Just got home from shoot'n some stick and taking in a little libations with the fellas, and low and behold ya'll have added some fine looking sheath knives and Bowie's to gaze at here..:cool:

Thanks,

Anthony

><> ~ ps { Ebbtide, What are the other items in the presentation box that holds the Bruce Evans Bowie? }

How about a recently new Buck Kalinga Pro #408 - in S30V?

IMG_0275_edited.jpg

Oh yeah, and a S&W 625MG in .45 Colt.

Stainz

Back