Lets talk GEC!

Sour Grapes (for me) since GEC pulled the ole' Switch-A-Roo on the #97.

Looking forward to a Gabon Ebony Tidioute & a Jigged Bone Northfield (as pictured :confused:).

CLi6Tw5.jpg

Looks like I'll suffer in silence (along with 5199 others :rolleyes:) with a Yellow Rose in pocket. :p:D

Nice Knife :thumbsup:

- Del
Wait so are the pictures accurate or are you saying they changed? I'm on reserve for a jigged bone and hoping it's a Tidioute and not a Northfield.

Wait so are the pictures accurate or are you saying they changed? I'm on reserve for a jigged bone and hoping it's a Tidioute and not a Northfield.
The jigged bone is Tidioute. For whatever reason, the promo pic shows the opposite. I think a lot of folks, including me, were hoping for an ebony Tidioute as pictured :)

I am curious to see what shields are coming with the 97's...and the Pembertons.

I'd like to see the whale shield from the rendezvous knife on the pemberton.;)

In all seriousness though, I think a star would look good on the 97, and a simple diamond on the (hopefully) blue 06.

Of course new shields are always welcome!
The shields used on previous Pembertons were the UN-X-LD, Tidioute, Hot Dog, and Keyhole. I agree a diamond shield would probably look good on the blue jigged bone maybe a propellor.

I think the new tulip shield could look pretty great on the #06 Pemberton. The curves on the shield would jive well with a coke bottle. Of course, I assume it would have to be a smaller version of the tulip. Love that new sheild, though.

Oh man! I have been waiting so long for a clip + sheep + punch! We had the 98, but it was so big. I'm so excited to finally see these three together in a medium-sized knife.

Is the 29 due to be a split back knife?

Oh man! I have been waiting so long for a clip + sheep + punch! We had the 98, but it was so big. I'm so excited to finally see these three together in a medium-sized knife.

Not sure. I hope so! But even if it's not, I'M IN!

:thumbsup: What he said. :thumbsup:

I'm literally saving my pennies for a #29. I'm guessing they'll be done in late spring, after all the pembertons and coke bottles?

Who would be on board for a Pemberton for the 2019 BF annual knife?
Yes! Let's start a poll!
I vote for one with a punch in glitter gold! :p

Back