Lets talk GEC!

I sure hope not, my wife collects also and has bought the Rendezvous knife when it appeals to her. We each have one of last years Whalers and we don't flip knives.
I have a feeling they will make accommodations for you and your wife :) I don't think you are who they are targeting with the rule changes and I'm sure Chris will be understanding of that. Might be worth a quick call or email to confirm.

For anyone wanting any of the new kitchen knives (SS muslin micarta steak, slicing or paring)...Chris has them available for sale now. I don't think they are on the web store but I just gave her a call to order a few :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like those H10s! Looks like maybe a new swedge, at least, it's different than the swedges on the H10s I have.

My H10s were purchased to be users, but ended up being collection pieces.

I love a good acorn shield!

Any pics of the rams foot? Aside from way north's pic. Is there a variance in blade shape or just different names.

Anyone else ever notice that there are two different cap lifter designs on GECs? The bottom one is older.
Just thought it was interesting.
View attachment 1117935

I think I remember folks having problems with the 2011 forum knife's cap lifter. Many of them had to be modified to function properly. I could be wrong but that's what I seem to remember.

Maybe GEC tweaked it because of that.

Back