Lets talk GEC!

It's the C-C-C GEC.
Cigar-Cattle-Cap

I'm going to be the odd man out and wish for a large clip or spear along with a sheepsfoot, spey, and punch. I really, really like the punch on the drover ... I only open bottles when someone gives me a beer in an old-fashioned container and most of the screwheads I deal with are Phillips or Torx or Hex. When I carry a SAK, the cap lifter almost never gets used. If you really need a bottle opener, it's easy enough to convert one of the blades. That way everyone gets what they want. :)

I'm going to be the odd man out and wish for a large clip or spear along with a sheepsfoot, spey, and punch. I really, really like the punch on the drover ... I only open bottles when someone gives me a beer in an old-fashioned container and most of the screwheads I deal with are Phillips or Torx or Hex. When I carry a SAK, the cap lifter almost never gets used. If you really need a bottle opener, it's easy enough to convert one of the blades. That way everyone gets what they want. :)

Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that this is what I'd like to see. I bought this off the exchange because it was unique. I'd love to have another 4 blade cattle with punch. The punch found on the 15 sfo is my favorite because I'm not actually carving holes in leather. Is use it as a pick or to start a hole in something. More like an awl. I posted the C-C-C because others were joking about a 35 camp with cap lifter. Or maybe they were serious.....

I'll take a crown lifter over a second blade every time AND its been a few years since GEC's last offering with crown lifter.
upload_2019-10-24_17-18-32-jpeg.1219266
I Need that TC! That's a beauty!

Not sure I'm getting what GEC is trying to tell us with the photo down the hall showing the oil field symbol. They are already making the oil field Jack's. How is that giving a preview of whats next?

It looks like a pair of Jean's beyond it. Maybe some unannounced denim micarta 86's? Just a guess.

I definitely see denim in the back, but I think the orange splotch is the silhouette of a turkey.

Anyone know if the factory is open tomorrow (Black Friday)? I'm nearby for Thanksgiving and deer hunting and have some time to kill tomorrow.

Back