Let's talk Northwoods

Was curious about the stragglers. Saw Bear Lake, Delta Jack, Fayette Jack, Fremont Jack, Harrison Bay, Lincoln Jack and Little Bay

The pages have finally loaded. Interesting lot of knives. I’m tapped out of cash so I was just window shopping.

Mine was dragging....almost gave up and said screw it. Went to my truck and for whatever reason the site connected and I was able to score my first ever brand spanking new Northwoods knife. Can't wait to have a big ol Barlow in my collection. Congrats to those that got one. For those that didn't keep trying and remember it's just a knife.

Last edited:
I kept reloading and eventually got in. Picked up a Cocobolo Madison, which will be my first of those, and somehow managed a Mammoth Fremont. There were some other fun looking exotics in there. Congratulations to all who persevered and got something they were after.

I tried to score some stag and failed, which is just as well. I seriously need to wean myself off of "drawer knives".

ETA: Congrats to those who did score! Northwoods are great pocket knives! Most of mine are simply too nice to use.

I logged on just to window shop since the Madison Barlows are too big for my preferences and made the mistake of clicking on the Stragglers page. Hoo boy did they have some gems in that lot! The first few I tried to nab were gone before I could check out (so long you beautiful forest burlap Big Bay..) but I did grab a Little Bay in denim micarta and hope it fills the hand better than the Harrison Bay did.

Site was frozen until 4:09 EST for me. Stragglers weren't added until 4:13 EST. By the time I was even able to scroll through the stock, half had already sold. Then had a Big Bay and a Delta jack cartswiped from me while trying to enter my payment info. And by then all the Madison barlows were sold as well.

What an absolute freaking cluster that entire ordeal was. At least on black Friday stores will let you know what they will have in stock beforehand.. Just ridiculous.

Don't forget everyone, Madison Barlow dropping today @ 4:10pm. :D
I actually forgot and then remembered at 4:10. Ha ha ha. I was able to get the red linen as that was all that was left. I am very surprised there was anything left. Do you think they had a large lot of each or did the options just no appeal to people on this round?

Back