Libations worthy of the Hinderer Herd....

Been busting ass working on the house all weekend. The goal is to get it listed by the end of July. My Gen 2 has been a big help but we still have lots to do! Right now its beer time. :D

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

Jensen,
the new railing is serving a dual purpose buddy! Love it.. great picture.. I'm headed over for beer!!!!!

Okay twist my arm with those cold beers, been cutting out some vines in my backyard with the help of my friend XM 24,now it is beer o thirty. Jensen so your selling your house, where do you plan on moving to, probably in the same general area?

8e5b982d888a42dee356e0ba755e38f9.jpg

e69d41d33f17ffde41038948b4c2ec9b.jpg

Looks like you put the beast to good use Joe! And that tasty looking beer is well deserved amigo :thumbup:

Ya were staying upstate Joe. Right now my wife and I both drive 45 min from here to the F-M area where we work. We are looking a cazenovia and chittenango. Closer to work, good schools for the kids, plus I'd like some land and to get out of the village. Nice pics bud! Looks like you got some yard work done.

Bronze and CF go together like peas and carrots. About to open up another Stone IPA once the grouchy little ones go down to sleep. No nap makes for grouchy little critters.

Bronze and CF go together like peas and carrots. About to open up another Stone IPA once the grouchy little ones go down to sleep. No nap makes for grouchy little critters.

I hear ya... Been there. Done that.

I will be stepping into Stone after my little guys go to bed.

Go To, IPA, Pale Ale, Saison, Enjoy By 7.4.2014 - Gotta love the choices!!! Not sure what to have.

Been more of a "gatherer of info" than poster....hope to change that, happy Friday all.

BDbrad, do you live in Utah??

You're partaking in some good Utah whiskey from Park City.... I'm sure you know all this...

BDbrad, do you live in Utah??

You're partaking in some good Utah whiskey from Park City.... I'm sure you know all this...

Kwazyjuice, I am in Utah. I've been here almost 10 years now. I'm a transplant from Ohio which is one of many reasons I took a liking to RHK.

It is some good whiskey which I enjoy frequently. I'd be lying if I didn't say it may have influenced my forum purchase of the Wharnie which arrived this week. The forums can be a deadly place after a drink or two :)

BDbrad, Very cool! Yes drinking and knife buying can be very dangerous.... Haha!

Glad to hear there's another fellow Utahn with a Hinderer sickness... Maybe we'll have to meet up and share our enjoyment for Hinderers and a drink :D

That sounds good to me..although with some of your pieces, my bank account and fiancé might have something to say :):)

I dig that DLC slicer as well.

I was in Lake Placid doing a little skiing a few years ago. The hotel bartender recommended we go to the brewery for the "buy one get one" night. That Ubu Ale was no joke, especially when it's 2 for 1.

Back