Libations worthy of the Hinderer Herd....

^ Thank you. I love lake placid. It's such a beautiful area. We try to get up there every other year. UBU is a a great beer!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This pic was taken on part of the newest addition to my house. A small deck that adjoins our pool to an existing deck. The "railing" system will be installed after work tomorrow.

Looks good chris. Composite decking is good stuff. I'll be doing one in a couple of weeks. Cheers!

Brian, sure looks like you taking a dance amigo.... Sounds tasty!

I've danced with the devil other ways though ;)

Here's a boozy one. Clocking in at 14.2%. Really taste the oak and yeast in this ale.
B332B425-3E18-4293-B180-73496ACD5C45_zpsjelnntt6.jpg

Brian, I think you win for Beer connoisseur title bud... You're always pulling out new brewskies... Great way to enjoy life my friend :thumbup:

Had a couple drinks last night and finished the bottle......great.....but The Macallan is still my favorite.....

Seems like this thread needed a bump. Especially with this beer, it doesn't show up in Utah to often.

Nice CMD2569, ironically I bought my first hinderer 3.5 slicer from you. Cheers, and have a great 4th!

Nice CMD2569, ironically I bought my first hinderer 3.5 slicer from you. Cheers, and have a great 4th!

That's pretty cool. Glad you're still buying them. Me too for that matter.

Have a safe and Happy 4th as well!

Back