Look out! It (Native 5 Carbon Fiber S110V) has arrived!

That version of CF was on one of the earliest versions of the Native 5(FFG),polished CF but I think they were from Japan and they are absolutely beautiful,if you don't have one look into it ,you won't be disappointed.

This wasn't Native5. You are talking about Native4. Polished CF, VG10. Blade are similar, but no jimpings on the spine. Handle on Nativ4 is little thinner .370" vs. .435 on Native5. Also Native4 had a black clip and a tube in lanyard hole.

BTW, I got both CF Native5 and Worker today. Both knives are above my expectations.
Native is absolutely fantastic and I need a back-up.

Mine had arrived when I got home from work last night.I was a little disappointed when I inspected my knife and discovered some wonky bevels and an blade that was off center.Not a deal killer for me and it took me a few hours this AM to straighten out the few issues that the knife had out the box.The loctite took some heat to break the screws with my wiha's.....My knife is good to go now and this one will be a user and replace my production N5.It was quite a wait to get this knife, but worth it in the end.I really like the N5 platform and it is one of my all time favorite Spyderco models.Every now and then I will receive a production knife with a few issues from all production knife Companies at some point over the years.The knife is beautiful and should give me many years of use and enjoyment.
Best,
salmonkiller

Congrats to everyone who has scored one. I've been striking out everywhere so far.

Thanks for the tip. I just grabbed one from them. $215 + $11.75 shipping but I guess it is cheaper than the secondary market. Man this turned into an expensive day... earlier I pre-ordered the m390 Benchmade 710 at Knifeworks haha.

I just received shipping notice for my SP41CFP5. Almost 12 months after I ordered it to the day.

Very excited to see my new knife.

Back