LOOK! Stunning New Case Knives

I'd much rather buy a ZT in that price range. I'll keep buying their traditional knives myself.:)
wMsVaz5.jpg
I don’t care for traditionals, but that is a beautiful knife! :thumbsup:

Case should do something like GEC does: make slip joints great again! I think however, that the biggest strength and weakness of Case is their size. They are a big company and therefore might not be interested to do their knives in small batches, in craft -mentality.

I wonder how many people here realize that Case also makes rubber/plastic handled fixed blade knives? I would guess those knives are selling just fine or they wouldn't make them anymore. It's not like Case's only production is traditional looking slipjoints. Not to mention their Winkler collab. Case does a fair bit of non-traditional stuff.

Whatever happened to the very cool looking slender Case/Southern Grind collaboration flipper knife that was in a video I saw online at one point? It was a super slim flipper like a Boos Blades Smoke if memory serves me (the Boos Smoke sells out almost immediately). Case made the typical run of the mill frame lock flipper with boring materials, but not the more unique prototype model they had at one of the major shows.

I Love my Southern Grind Copper Spider Monkey, but I can’t see spending $200 on the Case/Southern Grind collaborations currently in production especially considering the lazy, slow looking flipper action on some online videos.

Back