looks like the Blue M390 Paramilitary 2 is about to be released

Got my email for payment too!! Can't wait for this one...hopefully the shipping date won't change. :D

Just got home from work and what do I have in my email? Any invoice from BBS to finish paying for my blue pm2!! The date that they put for shipping is 1/14, but it also said that the ship date could still change.

Same here. I'm excited now (Just have to hope the 0561 and Orange Sprint don't come in super-soon).

I've been carrying mine for abour 3 days now and I love it, but it takes a bit to get used to the compression lock after carrying the millie for so long.

Gentlemen, for some reason the PMs you sent vanished. Even though I just ordered an orange one, I think I may want a blue, grey or brown one too. Maybe a colored sprint millie instead but I'm not sure yet. Can you re-message me where to get them?

Gentlemen, for some reason the PMs you sent vanished. Even though I just ordered an orange one, I think I may want a blue, grey or brown one too. Maybe a colored sprint millie instead but I'm not sure yet. Can you re-message me where to get them?

Google is an excellent tool

Got my email for payment too!! Can't wait for this one...hopefully the shipping date won't change. :D

Yeah, I got my invoice the other day and paid immediately. I have never received any information on actual shipping/tracking, though. I look forward to receiving the knife but between the poor communication and pricing I will probably not buy from this vendor again.

Yeah, I got my invoice the other day and paid immediately. I have never received any information on actual shipping/tracking, though. I look forward to receiving the knife but between the poor communication and pricing I will probably not buy from this vendor again.

Same here. This was my first experience with this dealer and it is definitely frustrating when everything is just 'up in the air' and a buyer can't get simple questions answered. Oh well......payment has been made, my Para will be shipped as estimated(hopefully) and that will be the end of my first, and last, transaction with this dealer.

I've bought several knives from them and never had a problem. They should send you the tracking number when it ships. Any knife that I ask them about, they respond and ask if I want them to get it for me. I will be interested in seeing what the green p2 pricing is, then you will have a reference point on whether the blue was priced high.

They always respond just fine for me. They have offered to hold knives also...

Bento Box Shop has always been very fast with replying to my emails. If you haven't received an email about the knife being shipped/no confirmation number, then I would assume it hasn't shipped yet.

Hang in there, it's worth it. Grippier G10, and the best F&F on any of my Para 2s. :D

I need to chime in here, I think. I've bought two knives from them. They have always (1) been super responsive with emails and (2) sent tracking information. If you don't have tracking info, check your paypal account and/or the spam folder.

They are doing in the order of payment received and as they get them in.

I'm really digging the knife, however not so much the lock type. Either way I wouldn't mind owning one!

I'm really digging the knife, however not so much the lock type. Either way I wouldn't mind owning one!

The compression lock is one of the best features IMO. This is one of the easiest to open and close one handed.....

Back